Switch to full style
Let's talk about guns!
Post a reply

Are you buying a new "Semi Assault Weapon" on July 1st?

Yes
13%
No
56%
Maybe that week.
3%
Maybe later in the month.
11%
Never buying another boom stick in this state ever again.
17%

Total votes : 90

Re: Simple yes or no poll.

Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:04 pm

HIPPA waived forever and...

After the purchase a BGC to be done yearly too folks.....

Dunno how they intend to accomplish that but its in the Law.

Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:03 pm

Unicorn wrote:
usrifle wrote:No.

The one single thing that made that decision for me was waiving my HIPPA rights to the State. Do i have anything to hide? No, but the abuse of that information by the State down the road for any number of reasons they will come up with later will prevent me from buying anymore Semi Auto Pistols or Rifles until (If) the Law is changed.

Can you imagine the outrage if that was required to buy a Car? The Libs would be screaming at the Sky.

So you never bought a pistol from a dealer? It was a one time thing, but you waived it for the county/city to check your mental health records for disqualifying information since 1996.

Where is that on a 4473?

Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:49 pm

usrifle wrote:
Unicorn wrote:
usrifle wrote:No.

The one single thing that made that decision for me was waiving my HIPPA rights to the State. Do i have anything to hide? No, but the abuse of that information by the State down the road for any number of reasons they will come up with later will prevent me from buying anymore Semi Auto Pistols or Rifles until (If) the Law is changed.

Can you imagine the outrage if that was required to buy a Car? The Libs would be screaming at the Sky.

So you never bought a pistol from a dealer? It was a one time thing, but you waived it for the county/city to check your mental health records for disqualifying information since 1996.

Where is that on a 4473?

It is already on the Washington State PTA...

"Buyer: Read the following statement carefully I certify I am eligible to possess a pistol under RCW 9.41.040 and 9.41.045. I understand by signing this application I am waiving confidentiality and requesting the Department of Social and Health Services, mental health institutions, and other health care facilities, to release information relevant to my eligibility to purchase a pistol to a court or law enforcement agency. I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the state of Washington that the statements and other information set forth in this application are true and correct. RCW 9A.72.040"

Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:34 pm

I thought we were all gonna buy one on the 2nd, to log-jam the system.

Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:08 pm

ViniVidivici wrote:I thought we were all gonna buy one on the 2nd, to log-jam the system.

Sure, i am on board. I will check "no" on the HIPPA thing and get denied and then will be Happy to join the Class action or whatever is required at the State Level to overturn this.
What Org is going to do that though? SAF, NRA, etc? I sure would love to hear from one of the Orgs i have donated too, so far i hear nothing but Crickets.
As far as "Log Jamming the System" what does that do for us Legal owners? I don't get the point of that. We get to wait even longer to what end?
:popcorn:

Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:27 am

NO!!! Will not jump through the hoops of an unconstitutional law, let them pound sand!!!

Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 am

Simple yes or no has 5 options

Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:11 pm

Pablo wrote:Simple yes or no has 5 options

There you go pulling out that logic thing. You must be a republican or something

Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Arisaka wrote:

There you go pulling out that logic thing. You must be a republican or something

Mod Broad pointed that out earlier and that was my first thought when i opened the Thread too.

Since Rick was the OP, i just let it go. :rofl9:

Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:28 pm

usrifle wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

Mod Broad pointed that out earlier and that was my first thought when i opened the Thread too.

Since Rick was the OP, i just let it go. :rofl9:

Good move.
I always put something in for everyone.
This wouldn't be WaGuns w/o the whining. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:31 pm

I voted no, but I am open to creating a little havoc.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:46 pm

In all seriousness I think this law is gonna create alot of “Pre-594” firearms....

Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:05 pm

zombie66 wrote:In all seriousness I think this law is gonna create alot of “Pre-594” firearms....

Yes it will....but remember, it was for the Childrunz.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:13 pm

zombie66 wrote:In all seriousness I think this law is gonna create alot of “Pre-594” firearms....

That's all I own. :wink05:

Simple yes or no poll.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:40 pm

They wanted the “good guys” to go (in some case’s) out of our fucking way to pay an FFL (in some case’s) a ridiculous “fee” to transfer a firearm between 2 consenting adults and we all played the feel good circle jerk, now instead of going out of our way once we have to go back in whatever time the “state” says we can have it......Oooh and you remember that stupid fee I brought up a minute ago??? I cant wait to see what the DOL will want to charge us you know to the keep records on everything that if I remember correctly the State “NEVER” wanted to create a database of Semi-Auto Freedom Sticks....

Again why do I see this reverting back to Pre-594???
Post a reply