Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Together WE stand. Time for us gun owners to really unite. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Boy this thread didn’t go the way LC wanted it to.

LC, I may not agree with you on a few things, this is one that I fully agree with you on.

Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pvanderzee wrote:
Pablo wrote:
There are a whole lot of gun owners who did not vote or voted yes on 1639. Call them whatever. I'm not hung up on fudd. The way you write it comes off as a distinction you won't make. I'm not saying these people should be treated as racists or Nazis..... But the group needs addressing.

The problem with made-up words like "fudd" is it means whatever the user wants it to mean. As such, when "fudd" is the term used, no, I do not make a distinction between the guy that prefers a 1911 because he likes 1911 and somebody who wants semiautomatics banned because you shouldn't need thirty rounds to kill an elk. It's why I don't use it, other than conversations like this discussing it. Rather than use nicknames, how about we address people who didn't vote or voted yes on 1639 as "people who didn't vote or voted yes on 1639?" Clear language prevents misunderstandings. "Racist" has at least a history from which to draw a proper definition. "Fudd" has a very short history, and, at least from my observations, it got derailed pretty quickly.

I don't care that much about the word "fudd." Don't think I have ever actually used the term. (search my posts :bigsmile: )

Get rid of the word and the problem remains the same. I just saw your post as fluffing and fuzzing and not at all helpful addressing the root cause - so I got a bit cranky.

As for united - of course we are united. We just need the people. IMHO - In WA the key is to show innocent gun owners are repressed humans. Should we be 2nd Class citizens? If some folks say yes, then than starts a pretty interesting dialog.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We need to positively affect our nearby sphere of influence to include taking people to the range, talking about the issues, etc. We all do it in our own way. Your household ought to be (but sometimes not) in lockstep. My wife gives me here voting sheet so Mrs. Ass votes in lockstep with Mr. Ass. I just joined both gun clubs at work and during all new employee meetings I give a brief on gun clubs at work and my hobby is an AR 15 that I use to practice with and because of that I scored 39 our of 40 on rifle qual when I was deployed saving the taxpayer money. Many people are interested in personal protection and safety and we need to introduce many newbies into the sport with zero attitude. We are the homosexual movement of the decade. Marginalized, but we need to let other people know that there people like us out there and we are not crazed.

If you can affect local politicians that is good too. I never knew any personally that were in office. I knew of people that were running...

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think my comic made it clear. Its anyone who says they support the 2nd, yet actually support more laws and infringements. People who intentionally argue with you over the bill of "needs" and what ~they~ think the constitution means. Do we have a better term? Should I edit it to simply say "Anti-" is that really more accurate? I made it at 5am, in bed, el natural, so its what you get for now.

"A nation grown free in a single day is a child born with the limbs and the vigour of a man, who would take a drawn sword for his rattle, and set the house in a blaze that he might chuckle over the splendour." Sydney Smith (1771-1845)
Spoiler: show
NOW YOU DID IT...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah it’s the Fudds AND the Liberalgunclub members who vote for the enemy.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:33 am

golddigger14s wrote:
I miss WA state (the physical part) but not the politics. CA now goes from Mexico all the way to Canada. I will probably fly out every year for the annual shoot even if I sell my house in WA. I did all I could to defeat some of these crazy laws, but I finally gave up. I understand that a lot of you can't move because of job/family. I know I gave a lot of crap about people moving due to the changes in laws and not staying to fight. I moved for the money, not the laws. I hope/pray that any 594/1639/xxxx BS can get fixed.

I'm not going anywhere. When SHTF this will be one of the best places ro be, surrounded with pink haired pussy hat wearing weaklings

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Capn Blood wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
I miss WA state (the physical part) but not the politics. CA now goes from Mexico all the way to Canada. I will probably fly out every year for the annual shoot even if I sell my house in WA. I did all I could to defeat some of these crazy laws, but I finally gave up. I understand that a lot of you can't move because of job/family. I know I gave a lot of crap about people moving due to the changes in laws and not staying to fight. I moved for the money, not the laws. I hope/pray that any 594/1639/xxxx BS can get fixed.

I'm not going anywhere. When SHTF this will be one of the best places ro be, surrounded with pink haired pussy hat wearing weaklings

You say that now. Wait till you're pelted with dildos and concrete milkshakes

(Unless that's your thing, I'm not one to judge)

Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:16 pm

RocketScott wrote:
Capn Blood wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

You say that now. Wait till you're pelted with dildos and concrete milkshakes

(Unless that's your thing, I'm not one to judge)

I'm their worst nightmare. YMMV

Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Capn Blood wrote:

I'm their worst nightmare. YMMV

Hahahahahahahahaha. Sorry bud, trump filled that position.

Seriously though. That’s the kind of cockiness that gets people killed

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

not that my opinion is worth more than what you are paying for it.....you are either with us or against us.

People who don't believe that the RKBA is god given and absolute, will vote against us with some mental manipulation by the left ("If it saves one life...")

While I commend the efforts, we are fighting a bigger fight, the agents of Communism are on the move and we may be using our guns to save more than just the Second Amendment

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And SUPPORT THE LITTLE GUYS WHO SUPPORT THIS FORUM

Sagewa, Brad's, Black Hammer, etc.

Pay in cash.

Stop saving $5 in shopping at Cabela's or RMR.

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:

Pay in cash.

Hell my brother down in Cali has boughten reloading supply’s from sage.

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:29 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

jackass wrote:

Pay in cash.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My prices are better than Cabela's on virtually every gun I sell.
Some by a hell of a lot more than $5.

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3