Switch to full style
Let's talk about guns!
Post a reply

Re: How is your gun wishlist doing?

Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:50 pm

dreadi wrote:Did someone say "Omen"?


I gotta work a weekend or 2 of OT for the Banker to let me pull the trigger on that, Dana.

Re: How is your gun wishlist doing?

Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:56 pm

My "true" wishlist is so long and expensive that it'll probably always remain nothing more than a dream.

My more realistic wishlist is certainly attainable, but I'm only in my thirties, so I'm in no hurry. Some of the items on the list include:

PS-90 SBR
CZ Scorpion SBR
Custom bolt-action in 6.5 Creedmoor
Benelli M4
Sig P226 X5

Re: How is your gun wishlist doing?

Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:10 pm

Guns4Liberty wrote:My "true" wishlist is so long and expensive that it'll probably always remain nothing more than a dream.

My more realistic wishlist is certainly attainable, but I'm only in my thirties, so I'm in no hurry. Some of the items on the list include:

PS-90 SBR
CZ Scorpion SBR
Custom bolt-action in 6.5 Creedmoor
Benelli M4
Sig P226 X5


That's more what this post is intended for. Not space rays or Wyatt Earps Buntline and other unattainable pieces. Rather ones you can obtain and plan to do so. I mean, whi wouldn't want a Gatlin gun? But I never will, so its not on the list.

Re: How is your gun wishlist doing?

Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:05 pm

Here's a couple on my list
Tommybuilt rifle/pistol
POF revolution
B&T GHM9
Dan wesson DWX 9

Re: How is your gun wishlist doing?

Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:08 pm

Duke EB wrote:Here's a couple on my list
Tommybuilt rifle/pistol
POF revolution
B&T GHM9
Dan wesson DWX 9


Hadn't heard of the DWX. Looks awesome. Reminds me of an All American 2000.

Re: How is your gun wishlist doing?

Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:57 pm

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Duke EB wrote:Here's a couple on my list
Tommybuilt rifle/pistol
POF revolution
B&T GHM9
Dan wesson DWX 9


Hadn't heard of the DWX. Looks awesome. Reminds me of an All American 2000.

It just came out a few months ago. Nice fusion of two great guns, cz and 1911! I like cz's, but i prefer the 1911 thumb safety over cz thumb safety.

Re: How is your gun wishlist doing?

Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:33 pm

I seem to be taking a "one in, one out" approach to the gun wishlist, so it never gets any shorter.

Re: How is your gun wishlist doing?

Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:10 am

I keep my top 4 updated, but the rest of my list is in a constant state of "ooh, a cool gun! I want it!"

Long slide 10mm P80 Glockish
Mossy 930 JM Pro 22"
6.5CM bolt gun, probably RPR or Howa in an MDT Chassis
Pedersoli P1853 3 Band Enfield

Re: How is your gun wishlist doing?

Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:21 am

PSL-54

Re: How is your gun wishlist doing?

Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:54 am

I broke down on black friday and ordered a 20"A2 kit. Recently ordered my first suppressor as well. Could have finished my wishlist if I hadn't done those.

My list is pretty short:
Another AK pistol for my plum gear
Nambu pistol for my WW2 collection

Also thinking about more project guns:
Some kind of Hera space gun set up for a lower I have.
And maybe a real bolt gun that isn't 5' long.

With my trust inventory on page 4 now, I'm kind of just looking at cans and accessories now. Until either the local laws change or I change localities all together.

Re: How is your gun wishlist doing?

Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:15 am

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:My "true" wishlist is so long and expensive that it'll probably always remain nothing more than a dream.

My more realistic wishlist is certainly attainable, but I'm only in my thirties, so I'm in no hurry. Some of the items on the list include:

PS-90 SBR
CZ Scorpion SBR
Custom bolt-action in 6.5 Creedmoor
Benelli M4
Sig P226 X5


That's more what this post is intended for. Not space rays or Wyatt Earps Buntline and other unattainable pieces. Rather ones you can obtain and plan to do so. I mean, whi wouldn't want a Gatlin gun? But I never will, so its not on the list.

~
One revolutionary war later....

Re: How is your gun wishlist doing?

Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:46 pm

Theres a few on my list but what I would like the most is to get my father in law a Shiloh Quigley 45-110

Re: How is your gun wishlist doing?

Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:56 pm

I tried to get everything taken care of before July 1st, but then came a deal on a Wilson Combat 1911 Heirloom Precision by Ted Yost I had to have. $6500 cost to build, picked up for much less.

Re: How is your gun wishlist doing?

Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:31 pm

My list is short.

Mare's leg.
Pretty much anything that shoots .17hmr
ALL the parts needed to build my AR lower into 223-556.
Post a reply