Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:00 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Best Ammo Source?  

griff411 wrote:
What are the best sources to buy a few boxes of ammo? I'm assuming that it would be an online company, but I'm not sure which one has the best overall prices. Maybe my assumption is wrong. Do you have suggestions for me? Where do others source their ammo, considering that I'm looking at maybe 200 rounds at a time?

Target sports because then you can buy 200 rounds and not worry about the shipping cost. I ordered 6/29 and will get it 7/14. I have also been on Fin Feather Fur and had 1000 rounds shipped for $9.95 from them. At the end it was only like .02 round added.

I have not seen prices below .34 a round for 9mm since 6/29.
One important point when ordering online. If you find a price you want to pay on AmmoSeek, and you go to ANY site, DON'T DILLY DALLY! Because of scarcity you have to act fast because those items you put in your cart are not yours UNTIL you place your order. I was on Bass Pro Shops. Saw limited edition Winchester 22lr in wood box. Put both sizes in cart, went to checkout and it said they didn't have quantity for xxxxxx item. Went back and changed order, checked out, sorry no quantity, went back, nothing available. That was 5 minutes. Some sites do tell you if you put item in cart it is yours.

Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2