Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:52 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New and PROPER court decision on bump stocks ! 

I would be most appreciative if a mod could fix the link to be a clickable view-here video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyKfDgj ... edAmerica/

Last edited by DrNoWay on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:16 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

^ Either delete everything starting with the ampersand, or delete the youtube tags and just use the link.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyKfDgjqlI8

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:24 pm

Thanks, Selador

Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DrNoWay wrote:
Thanks, Selador

You are welcome.

As Madpick pointed out, you could have just posted the link the way it was, without using the "youtube" brackets.

Or you could have posted it the way you did, if you had cut the url off, just before the ampersand. (&)

:bigsmile:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Can someone summerize for those like me who don't have the bandwidth to watch any video?

Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:02 pm

Apparetently a lower court judge has correctly determined that the ATF does not have the authority to redifine what a "machinegun" is. Very clear refutal of the ATF nonsense on bumpstocks. What happens next is it will go to a higher court

Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DrNoWay wrote:
Apparetently a lower court judge has correctly determined that the ATF does not have the authority to redifine what a "machinegun" is. Very clear refutal of the ATF nonsense on bumpstocks. What happens next is it will go to a higher court
This decision is just on whether a preliminary injunction will be issued. It's a good sign, but the case hasn't even been heard yet.

Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

scrid2000 wrote:
DrNoWay wrote:
This decision is just on whether a preliminary injunction will be issued. It's a good sign, but the case hasn't even been heard yet.

Yep and when it gets ruled in a direction the Democrat party likes, it will stop and not make it to the SCOTUS.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

laneends wrote:
Can someone summerize for those like me who don't have the bandwidth to watch any video?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... hine-guns/

Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
scrid2000 wrote:
DrNoWay wrote:

Yep and when it gets ruled in a direction the Democrat party likes, it will stop and not make it to the SCOTUS.

Meaning that It will go to a liberal controlled court and will get shut down with fervor before it can gain traction, end of story.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by Caveman Jim on Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
Pablo wrote:
scrid2000 wrote:
DrNoWay wrote:

Meaning that the ninth district court will shoot it down with fervor, end of story.

Exactly

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:58 am

Hopefully this makes it harder for Biden to enact his own AWB Trump style by amending 27CFR to classify anything capable of bump fire as a machine gun.

Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:03 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:
Pablo wrote:
scrid2000 wrote:
DrNoWay wrote:

Meaning that It will go to a liberal controlled court and will get shotit down with fervor before it can gain traction, end of story.

We already know where this is going. It's just nice to see a judge with the head screwed on straight

Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Military Court rules that Bump Stocks do not meet the definition as machine guns.

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/09/us-mil ... hine-guns/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next