Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Random GUN Pics 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

For gun pics that may have caught your eye.
(post here because the FB Nazis in the random pics thread object to gun pics in their thread)

Guns! :wagwoot:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks juk for creating this thread. Surprising that people on a gun forum complain about gun pictures :ROFLMAO:
I have been considering spamming gun pics on every thread in the forum *just because*

Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Okay already bending the rules. Always been a fan of Oleg Volk's work, specifically the 'armed girl-next-door' stuff. I think he likes redheads.

Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How about some M1941 Johnsons?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The IDF Carbine also know as Menusar

Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:56 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

It's your thread, Jim. You make the rules!

And I like what I'm seeing. (And I've never been a thread nazi, don't take things too personally!)

:thumbsup2:

Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tangentially connected: a retractable bayonet.

FJB

Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:41 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

jukk0u wrote:

Belongs in the random knife pic thread… :wink05:

Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Belongs in the random knife pic thread… :wink05:

A) There's a gun in the picture

B) It occurred to me to search for such a thread, but was too lazy to do it.

and three: It's muh thred! :crybaby:

FJB

Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I suppose this should go in the Random AMMO pics thread?

FJB

Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GAU 19/B "lightweight" gatling

FJB

Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My old trusty Norinco.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Colt King Cobra with new Altamont Rosewood Stipple and Colt Laser Logo grips.

Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:30 pm

This is my 10 shot Harmonica Pinfire

Thanks
James

Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next