Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:07 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Another question about LPVO’s 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It will be interesting to see if the black Friday deals are any good this year (can we still call it black Friday?)

If you figure out what you want and can wait that long you might score a deal

I'm not finding the strike eagle for less than 299 right now, that only leaves $100 for the mount... which is doable

Mine sits in one of these:

Aero SPR mount for $69.94
https://www.armorally.com/shop/aero-ultralight-30mm-spr-scope-mount/

I paid around $80 for the few I have. Overall it's a decent mount. A little awkward to set up, it twists the scope when you tighten the screws so there's some trial and error to get it just right. Nice and light though

Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You might want to register an account with DSG Arms and get on their email list. They regularly have sales on scope/mount combos but you can't see the sale price without logging in. DSG most often had the best sale prices on the Steiner P4xi, before Steiner raised the price by $200 on that scope.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
It will be interesting to see if the black Friday deals are any good this year (can we still call it black Friday?)

I'm not finding the strike eagle for less than 299 right now, that only leaves $100 for the mount... which is doable

I paid around $80 for the few I have. Overall it's a decent mount. A little awkward to set up, it twists the scope when you tighten the screws so there's some trial and error to get it just right. Nice and light though

Thanksgiving is not that far off, I could probably wait, thanks… :bigsmile:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:30 am

Caveman Jim wrote:
RocketScott wrote:

OP, the Focus Camera deal with the 1-6 Strike Eagle and Mount for $249.99 is live again with code “Strike”. I’m getting $275.80 total w/tax and shipping. Pretty good deal if you want a Strike Eagle.

https://www.focuscamera.com/vortex-stri ... l?search=1

Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Twelvefourtwo wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
RocketScott wrote:

OP, the Focus Camera deal with the 1-6 Strike Eagle and Mount for $249.99 is live again with code “Strike”. I’m getting $275.80 total w/tax and shipping. Pretty good deal if you want a Strike Eagle.

https://www.focuscamera.com/vortex-stri ... l?search=1

Wow, thanks for that information. That’s a better deal than the original. Ordering now.

:cheers2: Jim Sr.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I contacted Fuckus Camera today to see what the status of my order was, it had been almost a week since I ordered it. Entered in my order # and they said the order had been canceled, no emails or nuthin since the initial contact when I registered the day of the order!!! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

I did some searching and found a Vortex 1 8x24 with mount on sale for PSA, I hope they don't puss out... icon_eek

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:12 pm

Wow, that is not cool at all.

PSA has always treated us well though. They will you too, I reckon.

Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ViniVidivici wrote:

It’s just that my luck using the discount code “Strike” ($140 off) has not been good. I’ve bought from PSA before and hope that they will follow through with the order.

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A big shout out to @Tuner for coming out to Grays Harbor to let me try out his Vortex 1 6x24 scope on my rifle. I believe I’m gonna love the 1 8x24. :bigsmile:
And PIFed a box of .38 bullets!!!! Thanks brother. :bow:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Last edited by Caveman Jim on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:45 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:
ViniVidivici wrote:

It’s just that my luck using the discount code “Strike” ($140 off) has not been good. I’ve bought from PSA before and hope that they will follow through with the order.

That sucks about Focus. I pulled up the Reddit thread https://reddit.com/r/gundeals/comments/pwi3ts/optics_vortex_strike_eagle_16x24_riflescope/ and it looks like they went out of stock but still showed in stock. Still pretty crappy about what they did though. Glad you found another though!

Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3