Pablo wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Never heard of Frontsight? What is it?

Chuck? Did you hijack Pablo's account? [emoji23]

https://www.frontsight.com/

yeah no.

Looks like the site was made in 1972.
Its a poorly run con of an organization, but the training is good quality and the only thing keeping the whole scam afloat.

Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:05 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
First, I would like to apologize for all the upset Front Sight's Restructuring Announcement caused with our members. There was no easy way to bring to your attention the immediate need to make changes in Front Sight's policies, procedures and fees to defeat the unscrupulous people attempting to steal Front Sight in a fraudulent foreclosure action, and ensure Front Sight operates successfully for generations to come.
I sincerely believed that the changes made, through all the refunds I authorized of specific past purchases that we converted into F$ Bucks for you to use for purchases you have never had the opportunity to make with credits or points in the past, I was compensating you with more than enough benefits to offset any changes we wanted to make in our policies, procedures and fees. I truly believed that by essentially double refunding you through refunding ALL your past purchases and converting them into FS Coins for use on special offers now and in the future, I was compensating you with more than enough benefits to offset any changes we wanted to make in our policies, procedures and fees.
It appears from those members, who upon seeing the email about Front Sight's restructure of our policies, procedures and fees, immediately purchased their Membership Maintenance Fees and sent us positive emails of understanding and support, recognized I was in fact compensating them with more than enough benefits, to offset any changes we wanted to make in our policies, procedures and fees.
To THANK these members, who during a very challenging time, stepped up and made the decision to support Front Sight for the greater good, I have already designating them as GOLD STAR MEMBERS. Their Membership will remain the same level, but their account will have a gold star on it so the Concierge staff will know these members are the best of the best. I have also ordered very attractive gold star pins to wear on a lapel or hat, that these members will receive on their next visit, so Front Sight staff will recognize our GOLD STAR Members as the best of the best Front Sight members.
As an additional show of my thanks and gratitude for our GOLD STAR Members, I have authorized 5-10 TIMES what you paid for your Membership Maintenance Fees into your F$ Bucks account to use to purchase ammunition and pro shop items! If you chose the $50 per month plan and paid .....
Spoiler: show
To THANK these members, who during a very challenging time, stepped up and made the decision to support Front Sight for the greater good, I have already designating them as GOLD STAR MEMBERS. Their Membership will remain the same level, but their account will have a gold star on it so the Concierge staff will know these members are the best of the best. I have also ordered very attractive gold star pins to wear on a lapel or hat, that these members will receive on their next visit, so Front Sight staff will recognize our GOLD STAR Members as the best of the best Front Sight members.
As an additional show of my thanks and gratitude for our GOLD STAR Members, I have authorized 5-10 TIMES what you paid for your Membership Maintenance Fees into your F$ Bucks account to use to purchase ammunition and pro shop items! If you chose the $50 per month plan and paid $50, I am adding 250 F$ Bucks to your account. If you paid $500 for your Membership Maintenance Fee, I am adding 5,000 F$ Bucks to your account to purchase ammunition and pro shop items to thank you for your caring and loyal support. Give a few days for the added F$ Bucks to show up in your account.
If YOU are not already a GOLD STAR Member, but would like to be part of positive changes at Front Sight and be recognized as one of the best of the best members when you call the Concierge Staff and see the Range Staff; and would also like 250 to 5,000 F$ Bucks placed in your account to use for ammunition and pro shop purchases like our GOLD STAR Members are doing right now, simply complete the GOLD STAR MEMBER STATUS Enrollment Form today.
The number of members who acted immediately in support of our restructuring exceeded BY A FACTOR OF 2, the number of emails we received from members who were concerned or upset with the restructuring. Meaning, within 5 days, we had twice as many GOLD STAR Members to the number of emails of concern or upset. Our range staff, reported a similar finding with GOLD STAR Members walking up to them, shaking their hand and saying essentially, "I LOVE Front Sight! I understand you need to make some changes and I support them. I just paid my $500 Membership Maintenance Fee." We also had numerous members on site who were concerned and distraught over the changes, and for that I am very sorry.
Even though, if I let it play out, we would have ultimately had more GOLD STAR Members than not, I do not want to cause such divisiveness and polarization among our members. We should all be on the same team. We should all be working toward the same goal. We should all want Front Sight to operate for generations to come. We should all want to protect the Second Amendment by positively changing the image of gun ownership, through training responsible citizens to a level of skill at arms that far exceeds law enforcement and military standards. And for that reason and that reason alone, I placed Front Sight's Restructure on HOLD until we completed a set of surveys to secure member input and consensus on any changes in our policies, procedures and fees.
As you will see below in the answers to specific survey questions, there is the same 2:1 response in support of needed changes that we saw in the number of members who acted immediately in support of our restructuring by purchasing their membership maintenance fees versus those who sent in emails of concern. In other words, about 2/3 of the members who responded to the survey, support immediate changes. Although I would have liked to see a much larger consensus, I must make my decisions based on what I am consistently seeing in the answers to the specific survey questions that address the issues of immediate changes in our policies, procedures and fees; as well as the number of members supporting the immediate changes through their purchases versus those who have sent emails of concern for the changes.
BLAH BLAH BLAH

Quote:
So what I am going to do to be fair, is provide 2 PATHS FOR OUR MEMBERS TO CHOOSE.
PATH 1: For those members, who for whatever reason, cannot or will not accept my request to support Front Sight with needed changes in our policies, procedures and fees, so we may defeat the unscrupulous people attempting to steal Front Sight through a fraudulent foreclosure, and ensure Front Sight successfully operates for generations to come, Nothing Changes in Your Membership. NOTHING. Your membership terms, with your TBD Memberships, certificates, benefits, credits/patronage points etc., REMAIN AS THEY WERE. NOTHING CHANGES. Enjoy your membership under the original terms. You do not need to do anything. In a week or so, if you do not opt in for Path 2, anything that changed in your account will be restored and you will enjoy your membership as you did in the past.
PATH 2: For those members who recognize that immediate and necessary changes to our policies, procedures, and fees must be made to defeat the enemies attempting to destroy Front Sight, and ensure Front Sight successfully operates for generations to come, I am preparing a restructuring plan for YOU that has some changes in our policies, procedures and fees, but provides SO MUCH in additional benefits, perks and status, to offset those changes, that you will happily and proudly endorse and participate in the needed changes because you will see HOW MUCH YOU ARE GAINING by supporting the restructure plan I present you.
I will present PATH 2 in a few days via email so if you have friends or family who are not receiving Front Sight emails and do not know why, it is likely because we received bounce messages and they were unsubscribed. Forward this email to them so they can resubscribe to receive these important emails.
If YOU are not already a GOLD STAR Member, but would like to join those members getting a head start on the great additional benefits and positive changes I will be offering you in a few days; plus be recognized as one of the best of the best members when you call the Concierge Staff and see the Range Staff; plus would like 250 to 5,000 F$ Bucks placed in your account to use for ammunition and pro shop purchases like our GOLD STAR Members are doing right now, simply complete the GOLD STAR MEMBER STATUS Enrollment Form today.

TL:DR? Basically.. If you didn't support me, then fuck you, but you are still a member, nothing changes. If you DID support me, GOLD STAR for you and I'll have some bonus stuff for you in the future.... Just keep paying my bills mmmkay?

Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah… His “Bonus Stuffs” has never really panned out. Dad got a knock-off Zastava pistol and a really bad knock off 870 shotgun. Hats, pins, patches… no show.

Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:08 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

F$ Bucks....ok.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:19 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wheeeeeeee. Let the SHAMING, BEGIN!! I'm sure, soon, he will require non-gold star members who visit the facility to wear a special hat that shows they are cheap.

Quote:
Here are the TWO PATHS for Members to Choose...

Gold Status Member or Not...

Support Needed Changes to Defeat the Enemies Attempting to Destroy Front Sight or Not...

Ensure Front Sight Operates Successfully for Generations or Not...

Please Review and Make Your Decision TODAY...

Quote:
First, I would like to apologize for all the upset Front Sight's Restructuring Announcement caused with our members. There was no easy way to bring to your attention the immediate need to make changes in Front Sight's policies, procedures and fees to defeat the enemies attempting to destroy Front Sight, and ensure Front Sight operates successfully for generations to come.

I sincerely believed that the changes made, through all the refunds I authorized of specific past purchases that we converted into F$ Bucks for you to use for purchases you have never had the opportunity to make with credits or points in the past, I was compensating you with more than enough benefits to offset any changes we wanted to make in our policies, procedures and fees. I truly believed that by essentially double refunding you through refunding ALL your past purchases and converting them into FS Coins for use on special offers now and in the future, I was compensating you with more than enough benefits to offset any changes we wanted to make in our policies, procedures and fees.

It appears from the thousands of members, who upon seeing the initial email about Front Sight's restructure of our policies, procedures and fees, immediately purchased their Membership Maintenance Fees and sent us positive emails of understanding and support, recognized I was in fact compensating them with more than enough benefits, to offset any changes we wanted to make in our policies, procedures and fees.

Then...lots of more talk about the F$ that's he's 5x'ing into the patriots' accounts and non gold get NOTHING.
Quote:
NOT Gold Status Member Path:

If your love and appreciation for Front Sight and all it stands for is NOT sufficient enough to support the needed changes in our policies, procedures and fees to defeat the enemies of Front Sight and ensure Front Sight successfully operates for generations to come, simply DO NOTHING. You will continue to be able to attend courses under the original policies, procedures and fees. Your account will revert back to its original ledger, removing all the refunding of what you have spent in the past into F$ Bucks and FS Coins. Your account will revert back to holding Credits/Patronage Points only that you can use for your criminal background check, partial purchases in the pro shop, membership transfer fees, and any special offers in the future that allow the use of credits/patronage points. Your account will revert back to the original TBD Memberships and Certificates it held. It will take a few weeks to revert your account to its original ledger. Please be patient.

Again, if you love and appreciate all that Front Sight stands for and support the changes needed to defeat the enemies attempting to destroy Front Sight and you want to be part of the positive solution to ensure Front Sight operates successfully for generations to come, please immediately accept these changes in our policies, procedures, and fees by becoming a Rapid Enrollment Gold Status Member and participate to the highest level you can, earning as many F$ Bucks as you can through your participation. Your participation will be used exclusively to defeat the enemies attempting to destroy Front Sight and ensure Front Sight operates successfully for generations to come.

I really did only cut and paste maybe 1/3rd of the email.....

Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:08 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm soooo glad I unsubscribed a few years back....

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:50 am

If I ever get hold of a time machine, one side quest will be to go back in time, not spend $400 on a Front Sight membership and just buy another Mauser instead. Think of all the spam emails and phone calls I could have avoided?

Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm glad I got back what I paid for, he can upgrade the suckers all he wants.

The training they have is really good, glad I still have the access I paid for.

I'm guessing those that paid the sucker tax infused enough cash to keep it afloat for a few more years. Guess I better get down there soon though.

Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

beckdw wrote:
I'm glad I got back what I paid for, he can upgrade the suckers all he wants.

The training they have is really good, glad I still have the access I paid for.

I'm guessing those that paid the sucker tax infused enough cash to keep it afloat for a few more years. Guess I better get down there soon though.

+1

Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:49 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well.. This is a new course of action! Per an email I just received.

Front Sight is Now Owned by PrairieFire
Quote:
Monday, December 5, 2022
Dear Daniel,
After going through US Bankruptcy Court, PrairieFire has completed its acquisition of Front Sight. The facility is now under completely new management and ownership.

As a legacy Front Sight member, we at PrairieFire Nevada are excited to welcome you, share our vision, and discuss our plans for your new Home for American Shooting.

The Front Sight facility in Pahrump, NV remains open today as we begin our four-month transition plan. During this transition period, the pre-existing training classes will continue for all legacy Front Sight members under the recent fee structure and online scheduling. Sign up today at myfrontsight.com.

We will formally launch the PrairieFire Nevada brand at our Grand Opening in mid-April 2023. We will unveil our three core offerings and open the membership program at that time. As a legacy Front Sight member, we will be offering you a new PrairieFire Frontier membership at no cost for two years.

PrairieFire Nevada will center around world-class training, with the exclusive Q Academy curriculum, thrilling Specialty Shooting Experiences, designed by elite military veterans, and a friendly Competition Series open to all levels of shooters. Early next year we will share more details on our programs, membership plans, and how you can enjoy many other benefits.

Until then, we encourage you to learn more here.

We are building the new Home for American Shooting. This home is for you, our valued members.
Sincerely,
The PrairieFire Nevada Team

https://www.prairiefire.com/prairiefire ... ankruptcy/

Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:49 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3