Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 No more hand guns for Canada.... 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

MadPick wrote:
olydemon wrote:
DGM33 wrote:
Wow. Wouldn’t it be awesome if the Canadian people finally said “enough is enough” and voted this clown and his government out?
And even better, if Americans saw it happen and realized we could do it, too?
Too bad it will never happen.

After seeing Castro's Daughters reaction to the Covid and the powers enacted to thwart the trucker occupation, Canada has no hope.

Maybe. But on the other hand, there was a pretty damned good trucker occupation, so that may be a sign of good things to come.

I’m a little surprised Trudeau hasn’t been hung from a maple tree

Mon May 30, 2022 8:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It is finally safe to be in Cannaba!!!
No more gun violence!
:party:

Mon May 30, 2022 8:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The trucker protests showed that at least some working-class Canadians have the spirit of noncompliance in them, I really hope they choose to exercise that some more in the coming days. Never "compromise" with the grabbers. Never give them anything, not even an inch. This is the end result if you do.

Mon May 30, 2022 9:50 pm

buckle down... as the 10 plagues forecasted is beginning on the North American continent as it has already consumed the countries down under...

as previous mentioned...

the next months >> years will be quite interesting [added] and will definitely cause significant upheaval in our way of life!!

cheers

Critical thinking involves analysis, evaluation, inference [gathering credible/relevant/logical evidence], and of course reaching a viable and reasonable conclusion while improving one's own thinking regarding the information you have heard, read, as well as you might have witnessed.

Further, please remember Churchill's commentary: "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

as a nation we will overcome the travesty[ies] currently going on within our nation...

Tue May 31, 2022 5:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue May 31, 2022 6:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue May 31, 2022 11:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:

Fuck Trudeau, sure. The country deserves better consideration, though. Good people live there too.

Just like the USA ended up with Biden, not a reason to flush the whole country just because a few turds are floating at the top of the bowl.
Yeah, we don't have any business pointing fingers.....

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Tue May 31, 2022 12:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I see Canada becoming another Mexico where the cartels run everything and have all the firepower.

Tue May 31, 2022 3:36 pm

Eddie Dean wrote:
I see Canada becoming another Mexico where the cartels run everything and have all the firepower.

To the extent that the Chinese let them... the PRC has its hooks even deeper into them than us.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Tue May 31, 2022 3:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I only have a few lines to offer if it happens in this country.... That would be war declared on the American people by tyrants. The Constitution is on our side in that case.

Molasses tomorrow will bring forth cognac..... I repeat....Molasses tomorrow will bring forth cognac.

Tue May 31, 2022 5:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Canada is lost. They need a revolution.

Tue May 31, 2022 5:23 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Eddie Dean wrote:

WEF Cartel already runs Canada...

Tue May 31, 2022 5:35 pm
Profile WWW

SporkBoy wrote:
Canada is lost. They need a revolution.

In the years that I've been a guest up at CGN, you hear more and more talk from Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba about "Wexit" every year between ever less say in their government and ever more burden of "transfer payments" where the Lib provinces to the east tax Western productivity to pay for Eastern parasitism. So it's brewing... I've long proposed we trade those three provinces for everything from NY northeast. They get their unified Leftist Hell, Wexiters get to join Freedomland, everybody wins...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Tue May 31, 2022 6:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gottta agree with Olydemon on this one.

The truckers had heart and the will of the people. But eventually the corrupt government there moved not only against the truckers physically (for having personal bodily medical autonomy) but also financially brought the sledge down on anyone who supported them. Anyone in Canada who donated to the GiveSendGo that supported the truckers had their access to their bank accounts frozen.

It will likely be the same play, same actors, but acts two and three, by years’ end. Initial “you must comply” orders. Some may cave immediately, swayed by the emotional appeals of the media and CastroTrudeau. Another false flag gun situation may “spontaneously happen”, followed by massive media coverage. Followed by “if you don’t, here’s what will happen to you and it’s all legal” letters. More may cave. Followed by RCMP no-knock raids and fines, and threats of job loss, imprisonment, with any who violently resist being smeared as extremists for simply wanting to keep what they had legally obtained. Some perhaps even being placed into re-education camps, ala the Uighurs in western China.

One way to fight it is massive, peaceful non-compliance.
Like the 99.9% who never turned in their magazines after the 2018 New Jersey magazine ban.
Those in power often only have as much power as we allow them to have.

Tue May 31, 2022 9:24 pm

The Ten Step Program

Step 1, background checks
Step 2, track all sales / defacto registry
Step 3, extra rules for scary assault rifles
Step 4, low cap magazines <--- YOU ARE HERE
Step 5, ban scary assault rifle sales
Step 6, seize all scary assault rifles
Step 7, ban handgun sales <--- CANADA IS HERE
Step 8, seize all handguns
Step 9, require permit for "high caliber military style sniper rifles"
Step 10, seize all high caliber rifles <--- BIDEN IS HERE