Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 HR 1808 AWB Passes House Vote. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Contact your Senator widget:

https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fas ... o_id=17610

So easy, even Pablo can do it.

And, no, participation in your representative government is not a waste of time.

So easy I did it on my phone.

I never said participation is a waste of time. Quite the opposite. Use your valuable time and effort wisely.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:35 pm

These are the Senators that caved on the last gun control vote. Yes, all of them Republican. Hammer them with emails and phone calls telling them to oppose any attempt on the passage of this BS in the Senate.

John Cornyn (TX)
Thom Tillis (NC)
Roy Blunt (MO)
Richard Burr (NC)
Bill Cassidy (LA)
Susan Collins (ME)
Lindsey Graham (SC)
Rob Portman (OH)
Mitt Romney (UT)
Pat Toomey (PA)
Mitch McConnell (KY)
Shelly Moore-Capito (WV)
Joni Ernst (IA)
Lisa Murkowski (ME)
Todd Young (IN)

Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Call your senator, email this person, fuck that. Time for a new strategy.

Last edited by Gasitman on Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gasitman wrote:
Call your senator, email this person, fuck that. Time for a new strategy. :snipersmilie:

Trying to test the validity of the red flag laws or just insinuating violence against elected officials for fun?

Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I wrote a scathing message to those who think they have too much to loose to save America but didn’t want to hurt feelings on this beautiful Saturday morning.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

waglocker wrote:
These are the Senators that caved on the last gun control vote. Yes, all of them Republican. Hammer them with emails and phone calls telling them to oppose any attempt on the passage of this BS in the Senate.

John Cornyn (TX)
Thom Tillis (NC)
Roy Blunt (MO)
Richard Burr (NC)
Bill Cassidy (LA)
Susan Collins (ME)
Lindsey Graham (SC)
Rob Portman (OH)
Mitt Romney (UT)
Pat Toomey (PA)
Mitch McConnell (KY)
Shelly Moore-Capito (WV)
Joni Ernst (IA)
Lisa Murkowski (ME)
Todd Young (IN)

Thank you sir!!

Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gotta have 60 votes to pass.

Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:44 pm

vic_b wrote:
Gotta have 60 votes to pass.

With that list of treasonous cocksuckers that voted for the LAST gungrab the Senate sent to Pedo Joe's desk, we need to flip six of them back to get to 41.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

IRackNBack wrote:
Gasitman wrote:
Call your senator, email this person, fuck that. Time for a new strategy.

Trying to test the validity of the red flag laws or just insinuating violence against elected officials for fun?

I didn’t say anything against anyone! What I meant by that is when the food runs out, and they are already coming for guns, we see videos of that daily, there will be fighting like no tomorrow.

And I fixed it so not anyone will think I meant something else. :thumbsup2:

Last edited by Gasitman on Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One week before Senate takes a break. This is the time when the frakers pull their last minute skull-duggery.

Here's a widget to contact your Senator.

https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fas ... o_id=17525

Patty Murray has got to be thankful Pelosi dragged her heels getting this through the House after WA ballots were due.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
One week before Senate takes a break. This is the time when the frakers pull their last minute skull-duggery.

Patty Murray has got to be thankful Pelosi dragged her heels getting this through the House after WA ballots were due.

Done. Thanks!

Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ya I saw Nadler admit that the point was to ban common firearms despite the Heller language. Un fucking believable. Hope if it somehow becomes law they play that clip at court.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
jukk0u wrote:

Thanks, and keep on it. This needs to die and never see a signature or photo op, let alone SCOTUS.

Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

Done and now I am entered into the drawing for that beautiful rifle.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:45 am

I hope it doesn't go to senate. I think this will be stuck in committee until novermber to help the Dems in swing districts. That being said, Republicans need to take the house and senate this midterm for more reasons than just 2A, there has to be people in power questioning the remaining cognitive abilities of our president. It is clear to most people that he has some form of Dementia and cannot govern. This person is either being controlled, or scarier still he is in charge and has access to the button. Our nation cannot endure this.

Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next