Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:24 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 HR 1808 AWB Passes House Vote. 

Hughes Amendment all over again... Dems will ALWAYS go to fly-by-night dirty tricks to advance their seditious, destructive agenda.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

On the floor today. Any word?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don't know what this tells us..

https://trackbill.com/bill/us-congress- ... 2/2067798/

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
jukk0u wrote:
On the floor today. Any word?

Currently being "debated" distorted and lied about on the HOR floor as of this writing. The babbling of bullshit should end soon, unless the Demonrats figure out more ways to violate law in their favor.

Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
Passed, 217-213.

Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DM47 wrote:
Passed, 217-213.

Well, shit.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
DM47 wrote:
Passed, 217-213.

Well, shit.

Well, yes. A whole bucket full.

I can't wait for the auto-bot responses from my Senators. Mark Kelly must be getting sphincter-gooey thinking of all the more advertising he's gonna buy with more of Bloomberg's cash.

Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Don't waste your time on our two losers.

Seek out any squishy repubes. Or waffling blue dogs.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

NO! And stop nay-saying. Start your own "woe is me, It'll never work" thread, Eeyore

This passed the house. Get to work on your senators, whether or not you think they are on your side. What never succeeds is never trying.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:38 pm

Personal to the House: You have brought great dishonor upon your family names. You should go apologize to your ancestors through the atonement of ritual seppuku.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Pablo wrote:

NO! And stop nay-saying. Start your own "woe is me, It'll never work" thread, Eeyore

This passed the house. Get to work on your senators, whether or not you think they are on your side. What never succeeds is never trying.

I know it passed the house. The Senate D's will hold solid as a block.

This is NOT nay-saying. Just practical. I mean if you want, send email to the Murray and Cantwell or seek them I out, but it's a royal waste of time. Better to work on the R senators who might waffle they all seem to be weak, IMHO.

You are not the boss here last I checked.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:47 pm

Pablo wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Pablo wrote:

This is NOT nay-saying. Just practical. I mean if you want, send email to the Murray and Cantwell or seek them I out, but it's a royal waste of time. Better to work on the R senators who might waffle they all seem to be weak, IMHO.

Don't discount the Rat's-Ass Traitor Caucus like Cornhole, Murky, Collins and Romney. We need the entire R Caucus PLUS either Manchin or Sinema. If we don't get 51, whether solid block plus one crossoer or enough crossovers to cancel the cucks and traitors, the Vice Prostitute tips it to pass.

Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Ok, quitter.

FJB

Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Contact your Senator widget:

https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fas ... o_id=17610

So easy, even Pablo can do it.

And, no, participation in your representative government is not a waste of time.

FJB

Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:59 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

jukk0u wrote:
Contact your Senator widget:

https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fas ... o_id=17610

So easy, even Pablo can do it.

And, no, participation in your representative government is not a waste of time.

Sent. Thank you, Jim.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next