Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:24 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 FBI Classification of the Gadsden flag and others……… 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No the FBI isn't political....

Right after I originally posted this:

Trump ally Rep. Scott Perry says the FBI seized his cell phone one day after Mar-a-Lago raid

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... -lago-raid

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

405 WCF wrote:
Gasitman wrote:
I’ll bet 1/4 of the fbi have some of those as tattoos!

So they can blend in better when going undercover.

They're not even good at that. What they're good at is grooming
and manipulating potential informants. If those tactics don't work, they may attempt to legally twist their arm by threatening the individual with a long prison sentence. That is how they turn a ton of would-be III%ers.

Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gab.com/Matt_Bracken/posts/108803409521835264
[Actually a fascinating read. The FBI was born out of the Treasury Dept. Congress was very afraid of the executive branch having its own "secret police force" that could investigate (and pressure, blackmail, intimidate) members of Congress. Finally in 1908 Congress relented and allowed the DOJ to fund the FBI.]
https://www.fbi.gov/history/history-pub ... estigation

Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:55 am

I'm just gonna say that if the FBI wanted truth in flags THIS would be flying at the Hoover Bldg:

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When those fuckers tried to groom and manipulate me for some months, they were asking sometimes on a weekly basis if I heard anything. Of course not. Even if I had, there is no fucking way in hell I would have told them. They went through many great lengths to bypass my lawyer when contacting me. This infuriated him to no end. He even hooked me up with one of his burner phones. They somehow tracked and figured out its number. This only increased my paranoia to the levels of a dope fiend who hasn't had any sleep for a few days. For a few months there was always an obvious black fed SUV in the distance behind me while I was going on about my errands and other places. They followed everywhere I went.

When I did come across some leftist activity such as BLMtifa threats or acts of violence, all I heard was crickets. They didn't care and aren't interested in anything coming from the REAL domestic terrorists. This leads me to believe those organizations are being aided by them and the intelligence agencies. When I asked why they're being dismissive of those groups, they deflected and tried telling me they're only after the Q-anon types. Q-anon is a red herring since they're very polarizing on the right-wing spectrum. They're only interested in going after ALL right-wingers.

Going back to the grooming and manipulation. I didn't realize it until it was almost too late. My lawyer is the one who pointed it out to me. I was finally able to see the light. Since they couldn't really twist my arm and force me to cooperate through scare tactics of prison time, they went hard on the grooming and manipulation. They're pros at it. I finally told them to leave me alone since it wasn't doing any favors on my mental health. That's when they went hard on the right-wing angry talking points and even harder on the manipulation tactics. They were trying to bait me into saying something in agreement so they can maybe turn whatever they thought of me into something more. I didn't take the bait. I haven't seen or heard from them since then but I am still leery.

Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/108795852679004290

Ron Paul’s analysis of the FBI way back in 1988, are just as relevant today.

(sorry, no way to imbed the video, have to click on the link)

Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2