Switch to full style
Let's talk about guns!
Post a reply

Stolen Gun Database

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Whenever a firearm is reported stolen, the victim should submit the serial to http://www.hotgunz.com/. If you are thinking of purchasing a gun, look it up! It's free and takes seconds.

While it's an underused resource, it is just one more way that you can hopefully retrieve your stolen asset or CYA before a sale.

Re: Stolen Gun Database

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Thanks for the tip!! :thumbsup2:

Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:41 pm

just added the glock. thanks dan

Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Anyone know if this is a pretty comprehensive site or is it small time. I had one stolen 10-15 years ago that i still remember the ser. for and would like to add.

Joined and added. well see what kind of crazy shows up now
Last edited by toys in the toybox on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Used it for when my G19 was stolen earlier this year.

"Sent via a teleportation device"

Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:57 pm

It's used nation wide.. Who checks it to what capacity I do not know.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Tried HotGunz from my cellphone for the first time this week. Result came back so quickly I didn't realize it had responded at first :)

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:08 pm

toys in the toybox wrote:Anyone know if this is a pretty comprehensive site or is it small time. I had one stolen 10-15 years ago that i still remember the ser. for and would like to add.

Joined and added. well see what kind of crazy shows up now

Use all the sites. not just one. The more your lost gun is out there the better. http://www.stolenweapon.com and there is one more but the website escapes me right now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:11 am

i agree with that sir, its good to search your weapons before you buy this item, cause you cannot get this one's more if u don,t have serial number,

Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:47 pm

stolenweapon.com seems to be dead

Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:53 pm

God hates gun thieves
Post a reply