Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:12 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Grand Power Stribog 

Any opinions or feedback on the Chiappa PAK 9 ? Seems like a similar endeavor.

Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

heymagic wrote:

I looked at those briefly but I feel the same about them as I do 9mm ARs. It's adapting a rifle platform to a pistol caliber. It just doesn't seem like an efficient way to go about it and the whole point of a firearm like this is to be as compact and efficient as possible. The option to use beretta or glock mags is appealing though. Price is considerably less as well.

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Another video showing the A3 version. It's a delayed blowback design and the charging handle doesn't reciprocate like the early versions. Cyclic rate is down to 600rpm from 800rpm. I read elsewhere that because the design is different that they have to go through the ATF approval process again. Not sure when it will be available or if there will be a price increase.

Gotta love the 'range' in a basement somewhere in Slovakia

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:47 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Tell you guys what. If you wanna check one out, I'll order one in for the shop. It probably won't be till after Triggrcon but I'll outfit it with a brace or SBR it if I can find the stock and you guys can come in, mess with it, take it apart, whatever you'd like.

Long story short, I think for the price it's a fantastic gun and I'm willing to throw my $$ into the ring so you guys can check it out. That said I'm not a huge Grand Power guy, so we normally only special order their guns, but this one is really quite nice at the price point as a PCC or pistol.

P: (360) 972-2955

Certified Cerakote Applicator
Custom Firearm builds
Firearm Sales/Special Orders
Ammo/parts Sales

Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mike_P wrote:
Tell you guys what. If you wanna check one out, I'll order one in for the shop. It probably won't be till after Triggrcon but I'll outfit it with a brace or SBR it if I can find the stock and you guys can come in, mess with it, take it apart, whatever you'd like.

Long story short, I think for the price it's a fantastic gun and I'm willing to throw my $$ into the ring so you guys can check it out. That said I'm not a huge Grand Power guy, so we normally only special order their guns, but this one is really quite nice at the price point as a PCC or pistol.

I'd rather wait for the A3 version, but not if it's going to be another year or so.

I haven't been able to find even a guestimate of when it will be available. That video of the A3 is from last October. Not sure how long the ATF process takes.

Found another good vid on the importers page:

Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:37 pm

Right now there's no guarantee that we'll even see the A3. Otherwise I'd bring that in. :(

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:02 pm

Alright, have another Stribog with extra 30rd mags and the brace conversion piece coming in this Tues/Wed depending on shipping.

If anyone wants to check it out or purchase it, you're more than welcome. Just come on by!

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mike_P wrote:
Alright, have another Stribog with extra 30rd mags and the brace conversion piece coming in this Tues/Wed depending on shipping.

If anyone wants to check it out or purchase it, you're more than welcome. Just come on by!

Well I do need to get you you’re can cannon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:16 am

RocketScott wrote:
Mike_P wrote:

Well I do need to get you you’re can cannon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're more than welcome! Or I can head up to you and you can check it out. It's quite amazing.

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Global Ordnance LLC and GRAND POWER Announce Partnership

http://soldiersystems.net/2019/03/04/global-ordnance-llc-and-grand-power-announce-partnership/

Quote:
Global Ordnance LLC and GRAND POWER announce Partnership, Global Ordnance is the exclusive supplier of GRAND POWER Firearms to the U.S., beginning March 12th, 2019.

The Global Ordnance improved STRIBOG SP9A1, will feature an upgrade to the currently available on the U.S. market SP9A1s. The Global Ordnance model will feature a non-reciprocating charging handle and three magazines. The handle reduces recoil and allows for eliminating the risk of anything getting snagged on the charging handle; a modification which at the same time provides a safety improvement. *Arm brace not included

Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I feel it’s a more affordable apc9. The trigger feels better than the apc also, if I remember correctly.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I ended up with one. Much better than the Scorpion Trigger. I'm fact, with a couple of shims and lengthening the Trigger hole in the lower receiver it will accommodate a standard AR trigger group. I received the HB Indusries non-reciprocating kit which I'll install tomorrow. Next purchase is some spare parts for the trigger pack so I can swap in an AR trigger group.

A3 would be nice with the delayed Blowback for silencer use.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone know any local shop (western WA) that have one in stock?

Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

san wrote:
Anyone know any local shop (western WA) that have one in stock?
If you find one that does I'd appreciate if you posted it.

Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:02 pm

RocketScott wrote:
heymagic wrote:

I looked at those briefly but I feel the same about them as I do 9mm ARs. It's adapting a rifle platform to a pistol caliber. It just doesn't seem like an efficient way to go about it and the whole point of a firearm like this is to be as compact and efficient as possible. The option to use beretta or glock mags is appealing though. Price is considerably less as well.

Here is why AR15 9MM is a good idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruQNwEWN3O0&t=177s

Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next