Switch to full style
SBR's, AOW's, Suppressors, MG's etc.

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.
Post a reply

Shoot it while you wait

Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:34 pm

Do you guys know of any ranges that let you shoot your Nfa items while they’re in jail?

Re: Shoot it while you wait

Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:15 pm

You mean the don’t ask don’t tell ranges? The woods maybe but you are risking a felony if caught...

Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:27 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:You mean the don’t ask don’t tell ranges? The woods maybe but you are risking a felony if caught...

Felony for what? If it's still in possession of the dealer and they happen to have a range in their building then I don't see the legal issue.

I don't know of any such organization, but it'd be cool to play with them while they're in jail!

Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:31 pm

It’s not uncommon at all, just have to check with the ranges that are attached to stores that sell suppressors.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:34 pm

Knew a dealer East of the mountains that brought his truck full of peoples cans and AOW's out to the rural range and let them shoot them before the stamps cleared.
And that was while it was still a misdemeanor to use suppressors in WA.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:38 pm

#BirdDog wrote:It’s not uncommon at all, just have to check with the ranges that are attached to stores that sell suppressors.

This, I was thinking the OP wanted to shoot at any range with it...

Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:45 pm

Sorry, I meant any ranges that let you shoot your items where you bought it while waiting for your stamp to get approved.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:03 pm

Check with WCA North in Everett.
Post a reply