Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:43 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar



Forum rules


Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.



Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 FNP .45 Tactical / AAC TiRant 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: some where
Joined: Sun Apr 3, 2011
Posts: 919
Around 9am this morning Chip from Cascade Arsenal called me and said my stamp was in!!!!!! I'v been waiting for this call for 4 months. After work I ran over to Chip's and picked up my AAC TiRant .45 I had a smile on my face form the moment I stepped in to Chips house until I lifted the gun range 4 hours and 600 rounds later!!!! Wait a minute I still have a grin on my face.....LOL I will have a rang report later this week!!! Too exited to type, I have to go fondle my new baby for the next 2 hours before I place her next to my pillow to go to sleep. Nothing says I love you like 16 rounds of .45 suppressed next to your bed!!!!!

Image

Image

_________________
.308, Because people hide behind cars.

never_to_much wrote:
Yeadon You need to change your sig line to 338 because people hide behind concrete walls.


Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:23 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 34247
Real Name: Steve
Holy crap . . . did you say 600 rounds??? LOL.

That's a beautiful setup. I think I might be jealous....

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:26 pm
Profile
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Olympia, Warshington.
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011
Posts: 10548
Real Name: Oly Damon
Wow!

BTW, how do you like the FNP? Ive considered the FNX series because of the ability to have a saftey on or use a decocker. My current carry has a decocker, but it also is the saftey so you cant do both...

_________________
www.olydemon.com


Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:12 pm
Profile WWW
Online
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 32556
Real Name: Dan
Sweet can man!!!! Can't wait for the report. You had a grin in your face a month ago at the suppressor shoot about it, so I can only imagine the pain of having her and not putting her downrange.

Yeadon wrote:
I have to go fondle my new baby for the next 2 hours before I place her next to my pillow to go to sleep.


AHEM... Speaking of??? Does WaGuns have a new member or WHAT!!!!!


Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:38 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: some where
Joined: Sun Apr 3, 2011
Posts: 919
Massivedesign wrote:
Sweet can man!!!! Can't wait for the report. You had a grin in your face a month ago at the suppressor shoot about it, so I can only imagine the pain of having her and not putting her downrange.

Yeadon wrote:
I have to go fondle my new baby for the next 2 hours before I place her next to my pillow to go to sleep.


AHEM... Speaking of??? Does WaGuns have a new member or WHAT!!!!!



LOL..... when I was posting this thread my wife was in the other room yelling at me to get of the net because she was having contractions. Then 10 hours later I had my son!!!! Pics!!!! http://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1836

_________________
.308, Because people hide behind cars.

never_to_much wrote:
Yeadon You need to change your sig line to 338 because people hide behind concrete walls.


Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 pm
Profile
Online
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 32556
Real Name: Dan
WOOOOTT!!!


Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:02 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 34247
Real Name: Steve
Yeadon wrote:
my wife was in the other room yelling at me


Hmmm . . . did you have a brief mental image of threaded lips on her face?

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:28 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: some where
Joined: Sun Apr 3, 2011
Posts: 919
MadPick wrote:
Yeadon wrote:
my wife was in the other room yelling at me


Hmmm . . . did you have a brief mental image of threaded lips on her face?



=)) =)) :)) :)) jestera jestera

_________________
.308, Because people hide behind cars.

never_to_much wrote:
Yeadon You need to change your sig line to 338 because people hide behind concrete walls.


Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:31 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.832s | 14 Queries | GZIP : On ]