Switch to full style
SBR's, AOW's, Suppressors, MG's etc.

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.
Post a reply

FNP .45 Tactical / AAC TiRant

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Around 9am this morning Chip from Cascade Arsenal called me and said my stamp was in!!!!!! I'v been waiting for this call for 4 months. After work I ran over to Chip's and picked up my AAC TiRant .45 I had a smile on my face form the moment I stepped in to Chips house until I lifted the gun range 4 hours and 600 rounds later!!!! Wait a minute I still have a grin on my face.....LOL I will have a rang report later this week!!! Too exited to type, I have to go fondle my new baby for the next 2 hours before I place her next to my pillow to go to sleep. Nothing says I love you like 16 rounds of .45 suppressed next to your bed!!!!!

Re: FNP .45 Tactical / AAC TiRant

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Holy crap . . . did you say 600 rounds??? LOL.

That's a beautiful setup. I think I might be jealous....

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Wow!

BTW, how do you like the FNP? Ive considered the FNX series because of the ability to have a saftey on or use a decocker. My current carry has a decocker, but it also is the saftey so you cant do both...

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:38 am

Sweet can man!!!! Can't wait for the report. You had a grin in your face a month ago at the suppressor shoot about it, so I can only imagine the pain of having her and not putting her downrange.

Yeadon wrote:I have to go fondle my new baby for the next 2 hours before I place her next to my pillow to go to sleep.

AHEM... Speaking of??? Does WaGuns have a new member or WHAT!!!!!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Sweet can man!!!! Can't wait for the report. You had a grin in your face a month ago at the suppressor shoot about it, so I can only imagine the pain of having her and not putting her downrange.

Yeadon wrote:I have to go fondle my new baby for the next 2 hours before I place her next to my pillow to go to sleep.

AHEM... Speaking of??? Does WaGuns have a new member or WHAT!!!!!

LOL..... when I was posting this thread my wife was in the other room yelling at me to get of the net because she was having contractions. Then 10 hours later I had my son!!!! Pics!!!! http://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1836

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:02 pm

WOOOOTT!!!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Yeadon wrote:my wife was in the other room yelling at me

Hmmm . . . did you have a brief mental image of threaded lips on her face?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:31 pm

MadPick wrote:
Yeadon wrote:my wife was in the other room yelling at me

Hmmm . . . did you have a brief mental image of threaded lips on her face?

=)) =)) :)) :)) jestera jestera
Post a reply