Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:55 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Wait times for suppressors (revised outlook is bleak) 
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

BlDtyLry wrote:
Heck my Thunder Beast 30BA just got it's serial number. Form 3 is going to take 3-4months then the Form 4 10-12months. It'll be well over a year before I see it.

I am waiting on one too bro. If it makes anybody feel better I am waiting on 20 form 3's

CHECK OUT OUR NEW ESTORE
WE can take credit cards plus 3%
I AM AN FFL/NFA DEALER. EVERYTHING I SELL HAS PAPERWORK REQUIRED AND I AM FORCED TO CHARGE SALES TAX

Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just called the NFA office. My suppressor hasn't even been approved yet - although, interestingly they had a different date for when it went pending (May 1 vs May 7). She said that all of the pending applications are being pulled in to evaluate where they are in the process and how much the .gov shut down slowed everything down. She recommended that I call back next week as they would have more information at that time.

I told her I called several weeks ago and was told that it would be wrapped up in 90 days. She said that's still probably true but they won't be able to give me a real time status update until next week.

:frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust:

:angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've practically given up of even thinking about my tax stamp. It's easier on my high blood pressure.

+82 positive feedback on SGN

Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

J3434 wrote:
I've practically given up of even thinking about my tax stamp. It's easier on my high blood pressure.

I go through stages...I forget about it for a month or so, then someone posts something about their suppressor and I flip out because mine's not here yet.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

my last one took 8 months to get back :frust: :angryfire: :angryfire: I have 4 out on forms now trying not to even think about them

Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:34 pm

I am waiting on 30 form 4's wish they would hurry

CHECK OUT OUR NEW ESTORE
WE can take credit cards plus 3%
I AM AN FFL/NFA DEALER. EVERYTHING I SELL HAS PAPERWORK REQUIRED AND I AM FORCED TO CHARGE SALES TAX

Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

i guy i know said he called the other day to check on his recent submissions on a few silencers he sent in for last month, they said expect all of 12-15 months ...wow...

Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mustangfreek wrote:
i guy i know said he called the other day to check on his recent submissions on a few silencers he sent in for last month, they said expect all of 12-15 months ...wow...

How is that shit even legal?

They accept the money for the tax immediately, but won't give you proof of paying the tax for a year? WTF?!

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Stamp arrived 12/21/13. $200 tax paid 3/5/13.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dan360 wrote:

Right on! Merry Christmas to you! All things considered, 9 1/2 months is not bad. My first NFA purchase was 12 weeks. Oh how the times have changed.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

tannardog wrote:
dan360 wrote:

Right on! Merry Christmas to you! All things considered, 9 1/2 months is not bad. My first NFA purchase was 12 weeks. Oh how the times have changed.

True true. Only going to get worse, too.

Anyone who is on the fence, do it NOW. Not after the first of the year, not after tax time. DO IT NOW.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2