Switch to full style
SBR's, AOW's, Suppressors, MG's etc.

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.
Post a reply

Phone number for BATFE for stamp status. Pin to top please.

Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:52 am

Here is the BATFE phone number. Have your serial number ready, name of trust if you went that route and name of dealer handy. They can tell you when they received it, if your check has been cashed or if there is any issue. :thumbsup2:

304-616-4500

Re: Phone number for BATFE for stamp status. Pin to top plea

Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:40 pm

Stickied.

But I will note . . . while I encourage folks to call if there's reason to believe that something is wrong, please don't deluge the ATF with "is it done yet, is it done yet" phone calls. They have a real person that answers the phone, and the more time we burn asking for status the less time they're spending approving our forms . . . .

Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:48 pm

MadPick wrote:Stickied.

But I will note . . . while I encourage folks to call if there's reason to believe that something is wrong, please don't deluge the ATF with "is it done yet, is it done yet" phone calls. They have a real person that answers the phone, and the more time we burn asking for status the less time they're spending approving our forms . . . .

I was just about to post this!

In other words, don't call unless you have to or you will be holding up approvals :angryfire: If you are bored or horny, call a sex chat line and please let the bureaucrats do their jobs.

Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:49 pm

Yeah, if you have been waiting for 5 months and don't have an answer, give them a call. I turned mine into SAA on January 4th of this year, the BATFE said they did not receive it until 2/10/16. Snail mail is not that slow. That is why I was calling a month ago wanting to know what was going on. :timeout:

Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:31 pm

6 months is the normal rate.....
guncruiser wrote:

I was just about to post this!

In other words, don't call unless you have to or you will be holding up approvals :angryfire: If you are bored or horny, call a sex chat line and please let the bureaucrats do their jobs.

so how was the sex chat and who did you use. any good?

Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:58 pm

This....please.

Gasitman had a good reason to call though, let that be an example of when it might be ok to do that. :thumbsup2:
Post a reply