Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:27 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 eform 1 not allowing documents to upload, please help 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey guys, i finally got the form 1 working on the site, but when I get to the point to upload my trust it rejects it after trying to upload it twice as "device has no space left" "file size too big" even though I compressed the PDF below 3mb.

The only thing I can upload are empty test files I created with .docx extensions that are literally 7 bytes.

I have tried separating every page of my trust out into separate scan files with lowest level resolution at 150kb each and it still fails to get even the first one.

I have tried workarounds of uploading other docs first, then trying mine and then deleting those first ones but I still can't get them uploaded.

Any advice?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=70775

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Print it all out and mail it in.

NRA Range Safety Officer
NSSF Member
SAF Defender's Club - Life member
US Navy - 1976-1982

Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cdoniguian wrote:
Print it all out and mail it in.

At this point that may be your best option.

Get it to the PO Monday so it's Post marked before the 13th.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Some of the shops I talked to said the ATF has to receive it before the 13th, not just have it postmarked then. Not sure if they're right or not.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Some of the shops I talked to said the ATF has to receive it before the 13th, not just have it postmarked then. Not sure if they're right or not.

It's not the end of the world if you don't get it done by the 13th. Couple more hoops to jump through, but you can still get what you want.
Most shops are installing Kiosks to deal with Finger printing and Passport photo's, shouldn't be a big deal.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:

No, it just needs to be postmarked by the 12th. See this: https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulatio%20...%20ve-july-13

Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:25 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I was able to get mine through. Granted the site crashed after my payment was accepted.

Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:01 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

das_napeth wrote:
I was able to get mine through. Granted the site crashed after my payment was accepted.

Just to make sure . . . after the payment is accepted, you need to "submit." Did you get through the submit step?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:14 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

MadPick wrote:
das_napeth wrote:

Just to make sure . . . after the payment is accepted, you need to "submit." Did you get through the submit step?

After the crash I logged back in and was able to submit. Had to input password and got the pop up saying I had successfully submitted. Along with email notification.

Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was able to get one through about 5 hours ago. Not working since. Still have one more I need to submit.

Quote:

Quote:

Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:13 pm

Trying using Chrome. I had upload issues until I switched to Chrome and zero issues.

Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:08 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yhea. Chrome and Safari and never an issue. I did another SBR just a couple of hours ago, took about 5 minutes.

Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My brother any myself put through 4 this weekend (friday-sunday)

The sweet spot that we discovered was to use the site from 5am-2pm.

Anytime after was just a nightmare! I stayed up from 11p-5am to get the first one through on Friday. Saturday morning through early afternoon we got two more in with zero issues.

The last one my brother started around 2p, then got hit with the upload problem yesterday. Then the site went to hell the rest of the day.

He was able to get in around 10am and upload today with the site running smooth again.

Good luck and keep trying.

Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just got my final one in, worked. Interesting to note the difference between my application numbers spread out across 12 hours today was a numeric difference of about ~750 in the digits. I assume this means there were ~750 applications in between mine. If true it's pathetic that the site can't even handle that much traffic...

Quote:

Quote:

Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next