Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 e-fORMS CRASHED?? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just got an email a few minutes ago that one of them was denied. :angryfire:

The reason they gave was that the lower didn't have an alpha prefix but the lower I was using didn't have one!!!!!!!! Un-#$%^ing believable.

Can I contest and appeal this and stay under the old rules?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:00 pm

Tried to sneak in one stamp this morning and nothing. At the same time wifey filed off her paperwork for US Citizenship with success. WTH. Just a dumb stamp

Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dj_fatstyles wrote:
those of you who just e-filed your forms in the last couple days, dont expect them to come back for about 7-10 months. as for paper, my guess would be around 13-15 months. on the bright side though, those who dont really care/mind/affect and will still buy title II firearms after the whole panic buying dies down, the wait times should go down to only a couple months for paper and a couple weeks for e-file (once they figure that shit out)

still, fucking bastards. :angryfire: :frust:

I filed one on 7/4/2016, yes on purpose, that was denied on 7/11/16. So somebody already looked at it for some reason.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Just got an email a few minutes ago that one of them was denied. :angryfire:

The reason they gave was that the lower didn't have an alpha prefix but the lower I was using didn't have one!!!!!!!! Un-#$%^ing believable.

Can I contest and appeal this and stay under the old rules?

I got the same denial.

The lower I have did not appear to have letters associated with the serial number, but I put the letters in as requested and resubmitted.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I had two lowers. One with letteR's in the serial and one without. Maybe they'll let me take a picture of it and send it in to appeal it?

Anyone ever appealed a denial?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine, I haven't dealt with any rejections yet, but if I was in your situation, I would email Ted.Clutter@atf.gov with the rejected Permit/Control #, explain the situation, and perhaps even include a photo for illustration/support, and see what he says. From what I've read on this forum, Ted is a fairly responsive guy and has helped others with their issues (though not the same issue as yours).

Or maybe someone else with more experience with this issue can give you better guidance. Either way, good luck!

Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I sent an email with the disapproved application PDF, app number and a photo of the reciever to demonstrate the issue to Ted, but I also see that the eform website is back up and I can see the disapproved app with all info saved in it.

Should I wait for Ted to respond or modify and resubmit the application that's already in there? If I do will it be under the new rules or the old ones?

Quote:

Quote:

Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It will be under the new rules and I'm sure there's no way to submit your prints and photos via e-file.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'd wait for Ted to respond. Like 1811GNR said, the new rule is now in effect so any new submission would require fingerprints and a passport photo, which you presumably don't have and couldn't submit through eForms even if you did have them.

Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BlDtyLry wrote:

$5 says this stays like this for the next several months and none of us who submitted weeks-months ago will ever know. I submitted mine June 4th, money was taken out the 5th. So I imagine sometime between the end of August and December I might see my stamp, but I can also see if shit keeps up, them dead heading any approvals

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED ANY FORMS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR UPLOAD OF ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS AND YOUR BANK STATEMENTS.

One of my form 1's i was double charged for, and the electronic documents were no longer in my submission. Now that eForms is back online (for how long who knows?) take a moment to check your submissions!

Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:32 pm

I just checked and all four of my in-progress forms shows their electronics documents. Bank account shows one withdraw each.

Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2