Switch to full style
SBR's, AOW's, Suppressors, MG's etc.

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.
Post a reply

Suppressed Ruger MKii vs Air Pistol

Sun May 13, 2012 7:53 pm

I finally got a camcorder to the range so I could test my suppressed Ruger against my air pistol. While the air pistol had the edge on noise, the Ruger beat the air pistol on power, rate of fire and just plain fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvk4Xnf35xk

Ranb

Re: Suppressed Ruger MKii vs Air Pistol

Sun May 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Great vid! That looks like a cool range too.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:52 pm

The KRRC is not the longest range I have shot at, but it is one of the nicest.

Ranb

Sun May 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Wow, Randy! That is VERY cool! And the video showing what you did is fantastic....

I was a little skeptical watching it come together, wondering how good the final product would look -- but it's GREAT! Nice work.

Sun May 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Very nice. Thank you for sharing.

Mon May 14, 2012 6:06 am

Very nice!

Mon May 14, 2012 9:20 am

I should have you make one for my MarkI. Or let me use your tools. That's very cool.

Mon May 14, 2012 9:58 am

Roy is about 50 miles from Belfair. If you show me an approved ATF form 1, I can help you make one. Mine took about 15 hours on my lathe. I am teaching a silencer making class at the Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club on May 27 10am to 4pm.

Ranb

Mon May 14, 2012 11:09 am

I'm hoping to be able to make the class. I already shot you an email about it. As far as actually making my own, it might be a while. But I'll definitely have to keep your info for when I am ready.
Post a reply