Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.

Reply to topic  [ 957 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 64  Next
 The have you received a Tax stamp lately thread. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

2x F-4 Trusts sent in for twin OSS Helix 7.62 suppressors.

NFA tracker shows less than 175 days for F-4 Trusts. The trend shows wait times have been steadily falling for the last year. Looks like I might get these back before Christmas!

Tue May 15, 2018 11:43 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

DeadAir Sandman-K in .762. Purchased in October, check cashed Nov 20, stamp came in last week. Individual purchase via the kiosk. Just over 7 months. Still waiting on the other from the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu May 31, 2018 6:50 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sweet!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu May 31, 2018 7:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The ATF now says that the average wait time is 7 months.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:

From the trackers on various sites form 1s are coming in at 2-4 months and form 4s coming in at 5-7 months.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MyNameIs940 wrote:
mash man wrote:

From the trackers on various sites form 1s are coming in at 2-4 months and form 4s coming in at 5-7 months.

I sent in 2 in March and received pending in April that means I have a chance at getting them this year.

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:
MyNameIs940 wrote:
mash man wrote:

I sent in 2 in March and received pending in April that means I have a chance at getting them this year.

My form 1 that went pending April 12th has been in waiting fbi background check. If I was born in this country I’d already have it back about a month ago. If you get delayed on firearm purchases then you can expect to add about 6 months onto the averages is what I’ve been told. Fbi background check usually only takes a day as it’s nics, the thing is thy put it to the bottom of the pile because there’s no rule on how fast they have to get to it....

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone getting them back?

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:21 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

mash man wrote:

I got 2 stamps back about 3 weeks ago. They were submitted early February, checks cashed last week of February. Yours should be coming soon.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
mash man wrote:

I got 2 stamps back about 3 weeks ago. They were submitted early February, checks cashed last week of February. Yours should be coming soon.

Mine went pending in early April. Another month or so I think.

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Still waiting.

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:
Still waiting.

From the updates I’ve read looks like they are at around the 20th of March pending for approvals. I have a March 27th that’s still pending.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MyNameIs940 wrote:
mash man wrote:
Still waiting.

From the updates I’ve read looks like they are at around the 20th of March pending for approvals. I have a March 27th that’s still pending.

Please let me know.

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:
MyNameIs940 wrote:
mash man wrote:
Still waiting.

Please let me know.

I’m pending fbi background check on the March 27th now. Yours should be coming soon. Maybe I’ll see mine next year some time.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:
mine just got mailed off for a form 4 can.

Pending 4-3-18
Approved 10-15-18 waiting for stamp in the mail now.

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 957 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 64  Next