Switch to full style
SBR's, AOW's, Suppressors, MG's etc.

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.
Post a reply

Re: The have you received a Tax stamp lately thread.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:27 am

MadPick wrote:
edogg wrote:My first tax stamp arrived today!

Form 1
Mailed 2/28/17
Received 10/6

Oh happy day!!!

Congrats . . . but there's something missing from your post. :blackcloud1:

It’s a mystery stamp! They told me I could use it for whatever I wanted!

Kidding aside, Uncle Sam gave me the go ahead to put a stock on my B&T APC9. Now I gotta find time to run it down to Hyperion for a tattoo and put on that stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:22 pm

Oooh. :inlove:

Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Check cashed 11/28/17 and Stamp received 9/18/17. Took me a little while to finish it up, but here it is:

Jealous of the B&T APC9 stamp...that firearm is on my short list to buy.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:22 pm

My brother just got his first suppressor. Figure this out: Check cashed Mid May 2017. He got the call 10/24/17. F4 individual.

They must have dropped the stack of F4s and when picked up he got moved to the top.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:35 pm

jwhite2386 wrote:Check cashed 11/28/17 and Stamp received 9/18/17. Took me a little while to finish it up, but here it is:

Very nice! That’s a good-looking AR. :thumbsup2:

KnuckleHead wrote:My brother just got his first suppressor. Figure this out: Check cashed Mid May 2017. He got the call 10/24/17. F4 individual.

They must have dropped the stack of F4s and when picked up he got moved to the top.

I’ve been hearing a lot of stories like this, mainly from those filing as individuals. They must have expedited those somehow....

Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:14 pm

jwhite2386 wrote:Check cashed 11/28/17 and Stamp received 9/18/17. Took me a little while to finish it up, but here it is:

Jealous of the B&T APC9 stamp...that firearm is on my short list to buy.

You’ve got a cool AR there. I have a lower I’ve been sitting in waiting for a good deal on a 300blk upper for an SBR or pistol. What you’ve done is some good inspiration.

Here’s a pic of my APC9 in case you missed it in the gun pics forum. Got to take it last week and man, it was fun. I highly recommend it. :)

Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:39 pm

Well son of a bitch!

Check cashed end of may 2017. Got my call the 10/27/17. F4 Individual suppressor.

However, still waiting for my F1 SBR...check cashed 4/5/17. :angryfire:

Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:01 pm

If mine is any indication, you should have your stamp in a month.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:00 pm

Form 1 SBR Trust, 10-22-16 approved 10-23-17 366 days.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:48 pm

cramer wrote:Form 1 SBR Trust, 10-22-16 approved 10-23-17 366 days.

Sigh

Seems like the trust applications are still pretty damn slow. :(

Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:14 am

Trusts seem to be holding to a year. It's odd that even with one responsible person on the trust it takes longer than an individual with the same responsible person. That trust doc must take months to review...

Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:19 pm

MadPick wrote:

Sigh

I would have to actually calculate it but I am way over a year at this point waiting on a Trust application. Prior to that it was 8 months. No it seems like the bar code system is coming back sooner than my submission. The system is jacked up and like I have said before, the people who process these application work for the government and in no way are concerned with putting forth any effort for customer service.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:47 pm

SFCRMSA wrote:
MadPick wrote:

Sigh

I would have to actually calculate it but I am way over a year at this point waiting on a Trust application. Prior to that it was 8 months. No it seems like the bar code system is coming back sooner than my submission. The system is jacked up and like I have said before, the people who process these application work for the government and in no way are concerned with putting forth any effort for customer service.

Wow...I don't advocate calling them, but i at this point i would. :frust:

Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:11 am

usrifle wrote:
SFCRMSA wrote:
MadPick wrote:

Sigh

Wow...I don't advocate calling them, but i at this point i would. :frust:

Well I would but was informed by the deapler that if you do get through, they only tell you that your application is veing processed. Like I have said before, this is another form of gun control. It is not in their best interest to process your application any faster, theyget paid by the hour, not the application.
If you have already been proccessed for one NFA item, why do you have to start all over from scratch to process another?
Its kike having a SecurityClearance, once you process, you are good for a period of time. Oh well, we can only hope for the future to change the process, such as new barcode system.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:55 am

Mystic x approved 1/10/18. About 9 months with trust through silencer shop

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
Post a reply