Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:50 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Suppressor turn around 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What is the current turn around time on average for anyone that has received approval on stamps recently ?

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

2 Corinthians 4:16
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NFA Tracker averages 200 days from date check is cashed for Form4 Trusts.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Daveygravey89 wrote:
What is the current turn around time on average for anyone that has received approval on stamps recently ?

fucking forever. i forget i have suppressors on standby these days.....its very sad waiting for these things :(

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’m not designed to wait for things , I’m the most impatient fucker you will ever meet! This is going to be a battle !

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How handy are you with power tools? EForm 1, solvent trap kit, go!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:00 pm

yeah...I am a couple of months into my wait. Sometime next year I am going to get to have some fun when my first two get released I am expected 6-8 months. Hopefully it will be sooner and but it may be longer.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Seraphim38 wrote:
yeah...I am a couple of months into my wait. Sometime next year I am going to get to have some fun when my first two get released I am expected 6-8 months. Hopefully it will be sooner and but it may be longer.

What cans are you waiting on ?

Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hopefully none of you guys get stuck in fbi background check like me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

1811GNR wrote:
How handy are you with power tools? EForm 1, solvent trap kit, go!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I thought the solvent trap kits went away thanks to BATFEces?

Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:55 pm

Daveygravey89 wrote:
Seraphim38 wrote:

Rugged Obsidian 9 (1/2x28 piston for Glock and 3 lug short config for CZ Scorpion/Vector)
Rugged Obsidian 45 (M16x1LH bolt pattern for Vector & Glock 21 OEM threaded barrel)
Dead Air Ghost-m FDE (in 45ACP. can't wait to get this in front of the 45ACP FDE Vector in the avatar pic)

Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Seraphim38 wrote:
Daveygravey89 wrote:
Seraphim38 wrote:

Rugged Obsidian 9 (1/2x28 piston for Glock and 3 lug short config for CZ Scorpion/Vector)
Rugged Obsidian 45 (M16x1LH bolt pattern for Vector & Glock 21 OEM threaded barrel)
Dead Air Ghost-m FDE (in 45ACP. can't wait to get this in front of the 45ACP FDE Vector in the avatar pic)

Nice that is what I’m ordering tomorrow , getting a dead air sandman-s 30 cal and the ghost- m 45 on sale for 399$ for buying the sandman-s

Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:09 pm

I don't have a rifle can yet and the Sandman-S or L would totally do the trick.

I haven't decided if i will run subsonic 300BLK or 308 through them yet, as I don't have either in the safe.
300BLK because the round is designed to run subsonic, but in supersonic mode w/out the suppressor it suffers at longer range
308 because it can go much longer range, but the slower twist rate in the barrel makes subsonic rounds unstable, and they can tumble

tough decision. Neither gun will be cheap to shoot, and I don't currently reload.

Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well I bit the bullet this morning I ordered my dead air sandman -s and my dead air ghost 45m!!!!

Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:37 am

Daveygravey89 wrote:
Well I bit the bullet this morning I ordered my dead air sandman -s and my dead air ghost 45m!!!!

Nice!
I received notice from Dead Air that I could get another Ghost-M for $399, but I don't know what I would need a fourth pistol caliber can for. If it was a Sandman I would jump on it. And if it was only $399 without adding $200+ in taxes and fees I would do it, but ~$700 for a fourth pistol can just isn't worth it for me.

I still need to get a M16x1.0LH piston for the Ghost-m though. I wouldn't mind getting a 3 lug setup for it as well, but I believe it is going to stay mounted on the Vector. Once it is sighted in for the POI shift of the can, there's no sense in swapping them around and having the sights be off.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Seraphim38 wrote:
Daveygravey89 wrote:

Nice!
I received notice from Dead Air that I could get another Ghost-M for $399, but I don't know what I would need a fourth pistol caliber can for. If it was a Sandman I would jump on it. And if it was only $399 without adding $200+ in taxes and fees I would do it, but ~$700 for a fourth pistol can just isn't worth it for me.

I still need to get a M16x1.0LH piston for the Ghost-m though. I wouldn't mind getting a 3 lug setup for it as well, but I believe it is going to stay mounted on the Vector. Once it is sighted in for the POI shift of the can, there's no sense in swapping them around and having the sights be off.

Yeah I didn’t order a piston yet either , I will order one when it gets closer to taking it home . Already spent to much so I will do it later haha , I’m super stoked though !

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next