Nice new shirt. Good shooting Loke.

Re: USPSA Northwest Sectional Championships 2019

Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:19 pm

How'd Zach DQ?

Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:24 pm

BadKarma wrote:Nice new shirt.

Heck yeah!! :thumbsup2:

It doesn't matter how many of these videos I watch, I'm still amazed by the rapid-fire pfft-pfft-pfft-pftt-pfft!!!!

Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:57 pm

Awesome shooting and congrats on 1st open. I was the RO on 5 and it was a pleasure seeing you manage the in and outs without slipping. Traction was difficult for sure.

quantsuff wrote:How'd Zach DQ?
Unfortunately there was an AD when he went from prone to standing on stage 3.

Good match overall that really tested a lot of skill sets and different positions.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:38 pm

MadPick wrote:Nice new shirt.

So sexy and comfortable. Thank you guys for your support!

BadKarma wrote:Heck yeah!! :thumbsup2:

It doesn't matter how many of these videos I watch, I'm still amazed by the rapid-fire pfft-pfft-pfft-pftt-pfft!!!!

Thanks man! it's fun, you need to do it.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:39 pm

great win!

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:40 pm

PinSniper wrote:great win!

Thanks!

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:41 pm

Yukonjon wrote:Awesome shooting and congrats on 1st open. I was the RO on 5 and it was a pleasure seeing you manage the in and outs without slipping. Traction was difficult for sure.

Thanks man! I screwed up that stage royally. That stage was so uncomfortable but challenging.

Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:44 am

Yukonjon wrote:Awesome shooting and congrats on 1st open. I was the RO on 5 and it was a pleasure seeing you manage the in and outs without slipping. Traction was difficult for sure.

quantsuff wrote:How'd Zach DQ?
Unfortunately there was an AD when he went from prone to standing on stage 3.

Good match overall that really tested a lot of skill sets and different positions.

Thanks for the reply. It is the shooter's choice to prone at the beginning of the stage, or the end, correct?
Were the other DQs mostly in the same spot?

Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:34 am

Yes the design of the stage and the WSB was written to allow the shooter to choose where they like to start out in AND the start position. There were so many ways to do it, the best ones were the PCC shooters who started out already prone. I don’t know about DQs tho, I think they were spread out over different stages.

Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:35 pm

Thanks for the follow up. In addition to the great vid, hearing some of the stage plan decision-making process is super-valuable. You rarely get it, even then, rarely from the champ.

Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:58 pm

quantsuff wrote:Thanks for the follow up. In addition to the great vid, hearing some of the stage plan decision-making process is super-valuable. You rarely get it, even then, rarely from the champ.

It is! Always good to learn from others. Champs included :)
Post a reply