Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:19 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Washington State USPSA Championships 2019 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall, WA
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011
Posts: 856
Real Name: Loke

_________________
[ Blog - http://gunbot.org | Videos - http://youtube.com/gunrobot ]


Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:57 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: central wa
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011
Posts: 3303
curious, why was 11 thrown out? stage design issue? e-scoring? RO? other?
looks like 13 was also no-score for everyone?
was the dust an issue for you?


Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:57 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: maple valley
Joined: Mon May 6, 2013
Posts: 2310
Real Name: Earl
For stage 11, the stage was modified a bit after some squads had shot through, so it wasn't the same for everybody. I don't know the full details, but i'm glad! I started on that one and it didn't go well lol.


Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:18 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: central wa
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011
Posts: 3303
Duke EB wrote:
For stage 11, the stage was modified a bit after some squads had shot through, so it wasn't the same for everybody. I don't know the full details, but i'm glad! I started on that one and it didn't go well lol.

Wow, unexpected at a state match. thanks for the follow up.


Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:14 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: I-5 /512
Joined: Thu Dec 8, 2011
Posts: 13484
Real Name: chris
wow crazy.....


about the 4.15 you would think there would be a better buffer zone from the guy in red shirt icon_eek

_________________
Image


Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:34 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall, WA
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011
Posts: 856
Real Name: Loke
cmica wrote:
wow crazy.....
about the 4.15 you would think there would be a better buffer zone from the guy in red shirt icon_eek


I knew someone would comment. almost every video :) the guy was a lot further out as the GoPro lens is somewhat fisheyed. He looks closer than you think, also, almost every match we have ROs standing there to watch the competitor for 180 violations.


quantsuff wrote:
curious, why was 11 thrown out? stage design issue? e-scoring? RO? other?
looks like 13 was also no-score for everyone?
was the dust an issue for you?


I believe stage 11 was thrown out because some of the barrels were moved out of position allowing some squads to be able to shoot at targets behind them that would save them from running all the way to the end, thus saving time.

that dust was brutal but not as bad as COSSA in Oregon. I have my shower cap handy so it kept my gun nice and clean-ish.

_________________
[ Blog - http://gunbot.org | Videos - http://youtube.com/gunrobot ]


Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:20 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 39923
Real Name: Steve
Haha, I think you have too much fun making these videos . . . nice touch with the Star Wars font!

Stage 12 . . . man, that was fun to watch! Pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop!!!

robot wrote:
cmica wrote:
wow crazy.....
about the 4.15 you would think there would be a better buffer zone from the guy in red shirt icon_eek


I knew someone would comment. almost every video :) the guy was a lot further out as the GoPro lens is somewhat fisheyed. He looks closer than you think, also, almost every match we have ROs standing there to watch the competitor for 180 violations.


I made a similar comment some time ago, and Loke explained it to me . . . but I still react when I'm watching the videos and see something like that! But yeah, I get it, it's all good in real life but it sure looks weird on video!

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:55 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall, WA
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011
Posts: 856
Real Name: Loke
[quote="MadPick"]Haha, I think you have too much fun making these videos . . . nice touch with the Star Wars font!

Stage 12 . . . man, that was fun to watch! Pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop!!!

Haha thanks! Gotta try to make a better video. Still need lots of improvements and effects.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

_________________
[ Blog - http://gunbot.org | Videos - http://youtube.com/gunrobot ]


Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:51 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.716s | 14 Queries | GZIP : On ]