Switch to full style
USPSA / IDPA / SOTM / 3-Gun etc
Post a reply

Which matches are allowing PCC? (Pistol Carbines)

Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:34 pm

Pretty much all in the title. I was wondering which if any WA matches are starting to open up to the PCC division?

Re: Which matches are allowing PCC? (Pistol Carbines)

Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:52 pm

I know for sure the ASI, Steel Challenge, and Black Rifle matches held at Renton Fish & Game Club welcome PCC firearms.
Haven't heard yet if IDPA and / or USPSA is letting them play.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:40 pm

Isildur wrote:I know for sure the ASI, Steel Challenge, and Black Rifle matches held at Renton Fish & Game Club welcome PCC firearms.
Haven't heard yet if IDPA and / or USPSA is letting them play.

What's ASI and black rifle matches and when are they held?

Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:28 pm

ASI at Renton every second Saturday.
http://asi-usa.org/

The next Black Rifle (and pistol) Match at Renton Fish & Game Club is July 16th after the IDPA Match
Set up: 2:00 - 4:00
Start time: 4:00
End Time 7:45 (or before)
Cost: $15 or free if you are a RF&GC member
What to bring: Rifle (no 308 or power factor higher than that of 7.62x39.), two magazines, sling, pistol (and holster), 60 rounds of rifle and 20 rounds of pistol (bring extra, just in case).
Scoring is either a hit or a miss (head shot or down zero zone on an IDPA target). Two shots are required on each target. Hitting a no-shoot will add 30 seconds to your scoreā€¦
Send questions to Sean Wade at sewade300@yahoo.com (or post them here)
This is a free event for LEO or Active Duty military (must show ID)

Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:00 pm

Paul Bunyan's Tuesday night USPSA match welcomes PCC. It's the first and third Tuesday of the month 5:30 pm, usually 6 stages.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:06 pm

I've seen a 9mm Berreta carbine at IDPA at Renton Fish and Game. Must have been all cool points.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:55 pm

AlphaCharis wrote:Paul Bunyan's Tuesday night USPSA match welcomes PCC. It's the first and third Tuesday of the month 5:30 pm, usually 6 stages.

Their Fun Steel events (3rd Sunday of each month) do as well. Shot my Sub-2K there on 6-19

Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:16 pm

AlphaCharis wrote:Paul Bunyan's Tuesday night USPSA match welcomes PCC. It's the first and third Tuesday of the month 5:30 pm, usually 6 stages.

I live up in Seattle, no way I can make it down there at 530 with when I ususally leave work. Bummer.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:57 pm

Renton allows it at their match (4th Sunday). Next month it should become provisional so you'll see it everywhere.

Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:45 pm

I might go to the Steel Challange at :
http://www.uppernisquallysportsmanclub. ... &pageid=69

April 22nd 9:30

Pistol, and PCC $20 125 rounds.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:59 am

We shoot UNSC and Paul Bunyan Speed Steel and I shoot a PCC (9mm) rifle and SBR at both. Lotsa fun! UNSC is a smaller match, usually 4 stages and 3 runs per stage. Very low key, and a really good match for newer shooters or anyone that wants to try out Speed Steel. Paul Bunyan is a bigger match, 5 stages, 5 runs per stage and has alot more shooters than Upper Nisqually. The Paul Buyan Speed Steel match in May is a championship match that you need to qualify for in order to shoot (need 3 matches to qualify), so unless you have shot the match 3 times since last June,you won't be able to shoot.

Didn't realize GoldDigger revived a year old thread, until after I posted, but the information is still good for anyone wanting to shoot Speed Steel at either range

Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Custer Sportsman's Club, 3rd Saturday.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:11 pm

PCC is a provisional division in USPSA, so 99% of local uspsa matches will let you use it.
USPSA clubs can be found here: http://northwestsection.org/
Post a reply