Switch to full style
USPSA / IDPA / SOTM / 3-Gun etc
Post a reply

Turret stage at Paul Bunyan IPSC

Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:10 pm

There were some creative stages this week at Paul Bunyan IPSC. Anyone here responsible for these?

My wife and I are still new to shooting and very new to IPSC :)! Had a lot of fun!

Re: Turret stage at Paul Bunyan IPSC

Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:38 pm

Glad you are having fun. did anyone mention that the light on the gun would move you to open?

Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:57 pm

thats cool pinsniper

at first I was like how the heck was the camera in front being held.

Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Talktoomuch wrote:Glad you are having fun. did anyone mention that the light on the gun would move you to open?

Yeah, not going to buy a new holster though while we're still at the bottom of the score sheets anyway.

Fingers crossed rules will change :p who the hell carries a full size without a light?

Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:31 pm

PinSniper wrote:There were some creative stages this week at Paul Bunyan IPSC. Anyone here responsible for these?

John Morris built the turret chair, he's not on this forum that I know of. The Cooper Tunnel stage was built by NickBlasta who is on this forum and several others. Glad you enjoyed the match! We have some great USPSA shooters and stage designers here in Washington :)

Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:36 pm

That was rad.

Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Come out and play dreadi!

Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:06 pm

Very cool. thumbsup

Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:00 pm

Duke EB wrote:Come out and play dreadi!

Tell your employer to take a break and I will. Look at their schedule....:runforthehills:

Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:11 pm

nice camera angle!
Post a reply