Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:33 am


Rules Brads Guns RA I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 How much mud in greenwater? 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Piece/Clallam
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012
Posts: 10257
its raining

_________________
Image

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.


Last edited by Ops on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:11 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Maple valley
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011
Posts: 723
Where I shoot, I would imagine there is. Further down maybe not.


Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:03 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Piece/Clallam
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012
Posts: 10257
no snow, but with the wind may be some trees down. had one come down on the way back blocked 410 for a bit

_________________
Image

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.


Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:45 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Maple valley
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011
Posts: 723
Might go up Tuesday have to remember to bring my chainsaw.


Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:08 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: SnoCo
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011
Posts: 2360
People still shoot up at Greenwater? I would have figured it closed down by now. It's been years since I've been up there, and back then it was like the wild wild west on the weekends.

_________________
"The faster you shoot, the less shot you will get."


Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:50 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 2693
Real Name: Steve
Jonathan Brown wrote:
People still shoot up at Greenwater? I would have figured it closed down by now. It's been years since I've been up there, and back then it was like the wild wild west on the weekends.


Really?

After all the threads on here about gatherings at Greenwater to clean up, work with DNR to bulldoze & other things to improve it?


Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: SnoCo
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011
Posts: 2360
Yeah. Really. I pay no mind to things that concern these informal "ranges" that become garbage dumps and retard magnets. I do my shooting where nobody else does. Isn't Greenwater where a guy shot and killed his son while he was downrange changing a target some years back?

_________________
"The faster you shoot, the less shot you will get."


Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:22 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 2693
Real Name: Steve
You pay no mind, but ask about it on a thread....

Okay

I just thought you were astute enough to remember the multiple times a year threads run for days giving updates.

My bad.


Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:41 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: SnoCo
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011
Posts: 2360
NWGunner wrote:
You pay no mind, but ask about it on a thread....

Okay

I just thought you were astute enough to remember the multiple times a year threads run for days giving updates.

My bad.


He was asking about snow. Grabbed my attention. Excuse me. My bad.

_________________
"The faster you shoot, the less shot you will get."


Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:45 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Piece/Clallam
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012
Posts: 10257
So the same issues as last year. because the forest service screwed the pooch and wont fill it

3/4 of the parking is a mud pit and unless you have a 4x4 inaccessible.

this was brought up last year and they didn't do shit

_________________
Image

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.


Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:42 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 7997
Real Name: John
It's all about budget ops, we are only getting any response by the USFS because of cleanups and voice's in the shooting Community.

Maybe you should become involved with the cleanups and Forest Service communication? That's a good way to get your voice heard. :thumbsup2:

_________________
NRA RSO


Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:57 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Piece/Clallam
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012
Posts: 10257
usrifle wrote:
It's all about budget ops, we are only getting any response by the USFS because of cleanups and voice's in the shooting Community.

Maybe you should become involved with the cleanups and Forest Service communication? That's a good way to get your voice heard. :thumbsup2:


I was until I have to work all the time, now you can step up for us all with steve

_________________
Image

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.


Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:52 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 7997
Real Name: John
Ops wrote:
usrifle wrote:
It's all about budget ops, we are only getting any response by the USFS because of cleanups and voice's in the shooting Community.

Maybe you should become involved with the cleanups and Forest Service communication? That's a good way to get your voice heard. :thumbsup2:


I was until I have to work all the time, now you can step up for us all with steve


We all have to work, we just find the time to help out when we can.

_________________
NRA RSO


Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:41 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015
Posts: 434
Jonathan Brown wrote:
Yeah. Really. I pay no mind to things that concern these informal "ranges" that become garbage dumps and retard magnets. I do my shooting where nobody else does. Isn't Greenwater where a guy shot and killed his son while he was downrange changing a target some years back?
If where you shoot is on public lands then it will concern you when the laws change and there is only target shooting at specific locations on public lands because that is where we're heading if we don't get enough people involved.

_________________
A sniper without a sniper rifle is just a guy with a gun.


Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:51 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Federal Way
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013
Posts: 500
Real Name: Chad
So I'm hoping to go up there tomorrow to do some shooting with the wife. Anyone have an update on conditions? I'm in a front wheel drive Jeep Patriot so if it's too hairy I'm out. Just trying to get an idea of what to expect.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk


Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:21 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AR15L and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.694s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]