Switch to full style
Know a great, safe spot to shoot? Post it up! Coordinate clean-up effort here as well.
Post a reply

Banks Lake/Electric city Area Shooting spots?

Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:11 pm

I’m going to be camping at Sunbanks resort on electric city next weekend and I’m wondering if anyone knows any spots out there where myself and a couple of my buddies can go shoot our AR’s and our pistols by any chance? I’ve tried to find something myself but have come up empty elsewhere. Thanks.

Re: Banks Lake/Electric city Area Shooting spots?

Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:23 pm

Welcome to WaGuns, Chris! :wavey:

Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:41 pm

Coulee City has a open gravel pit that shooters go to shoot. Easy drive in and out. Room for up to 100 yards. Will need spotters, to watch for other people.

If you stop at Wally's, stand and look across the highway with Wally's behind you, that is the direction you need to go. South. Just wander around there and you'll find it. I'm guessing no more than 1/2 mile. Ask around.

Ugh.... you are way north. LoL. There is a shooting range across from the Grand coulee Dam....... Go north on North Columbia Avenue, it will turn into dirt/gravel. Stay to the right, you'll come upon the shooting range there. Bring your own targets. Last time I was there, there were 2 shooting benches. DO NOT CROSS over the Columbia River. Be smart on your drive in. Google Maps will barely show a shooting bench and a bunch of garbage cans.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:20 pm

There is a spot just south of sunbanks, just on the other side of the land bridge to the east.
Sometimes there are people camping back in there that may bitch, others will be shooting also.
This is were the local PD practices
Post a reply