Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:04 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Triangle Pit - Shooting Range Waddell Creek Rd 

How's Waddell Creek doing. Not been out for awhile. Health. Was going 2 to 3 times a week, plan on going back to this again. Anyone know if still being clean by users. I was putting bags out but been away. This is and can be a nice place to shoot.

Wed May 17, 2017 9:54 am

I was out there two weeks ago... it was a MESS, :-( took my brass and gave to someone collecting it to sell?

Z

Mon May 22, 2017 10:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jzuniga5 wrote:
I was out there two weeks ago... it was a MESS, :-( took my brass and gave to someone collecting it to sell?

Z

Looking for brass is the only reason I will go there and it is right before sun up and sun down, I don't trust SLOB SHOOTERS!!! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safetyā€¯

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue May 23, 2017 10:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I know I remember seeing it posted but don't remember: What are the shooting hours there?

Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sounds like it might be time for another WaGuns clean and shoot...

NRA Range Safety Officer
NSSF Member
SAF Defender's Club - Life member
US Navy - 1976-1982

Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cdoniguian wrote:
Sounds like it might be time for another WaGuns clean and shoot...
Agreed, there was member here who organized it last year. It sounded like he was going to be the Baron of that area. Not sure where he's at now though.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:25 pm

:alcapone: Still here guys. We really do need to get another clean and shoot going. I am going to get with my friends of trash no land. Its a non profit organization that is dedicated to cleaning gun ranges. Hopefully we can get some advertisement at the local ranges and some prized for participants. Its tough to get these things done in the winter though. I have been very busy with my family and work. Trying to buy a house. So I havent been able to fight this battle lately. :wagwoot:

Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:42 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

riflesnob23 wrote:
:alcapone: Still here guys. We really do need to get another clean and shoot going. I am going to get with my friends of trash no land. Its a non profit organization that is dedicated to cleaning gun ranges. Hopefully we can get some advertisement at the local ranges and some prized for participants. Its tough to get these things done in the winter though. I have been very busy with my family and work. Trying to buy a house. So I havent been able to fight this battle lately. :wagwoot:

I have a stack of custom flyers from TNL with the WaGuns logo on it. If you want some, let me know! I'm in the Oly area.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:34 am
Profile WWW

Health back plan on going out. Last summer I was bringing trash up to front bad back and knees. I will bring out black trash bags out soon. Will give report asap. I do my best to get shot gun shells pick up. I always need brass for reloading only. Hoping to see you all soon.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:21 am

Went out to Waddell yesterday, DNR put some money into it, new gate that they need to open and close to stop shooting before and after hours. Lots of signs about rules and safety. Our signs are gone but maybe if we ask the right person we can get back up. They clean it up but still needs work. More police presence saw one checking passes as I was leaving and right then someone blew up a tannerite which is not allowed and is one of the complent people are doing. There's been alot of complaining and dnr reviewing it again to close it the police said but instead they put money into it YEA. This was done to stop the complaint's and keep it open. It did look good, and as a reloader everyone was nice to give me their brass.

Sat May 19, 2018 2:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

msgkb wrote:
Went out to Waddell yesterday, DNR put some money into it, new gate that they need to open and close to stop shooting before and after hours. Lots of signs about rules and safety. Our signs are gone but maybe if we ask the right person we can get back up. They clean it up but still needs work. More police presence saw one checking passes as I was leaving and right then someone blew up a tannerite which is not allowed and is one of the complent people are doing. There's been alot of complaining and dnr reviewing it again to close it the police said but instead they put money into it YEA. This was done to stop the complaint's and keep it open. It did look good, and as a reloader everyone was nice to give me their brass.

good to see they plan on keeping it open for the time being. We need to get a waguns clean going at that pit this summer. Riflesnob23 where you at ?

Sat May 19, 2018 8:31 am

I would be down to help clean up the place. It would have to be on a weekend though.

I've been there a couple times, and I've always brought garbage bags to clean up after myself and then the left over crap people leave about.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]