Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:13 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Bizarre and random questions that people ask at gun shows.. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
"Does it kick much?"

"Only if you shoulder it wrong"

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What is your "cash" price.....as if there were another form of payment.....

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:02 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Is there a waguns discount"

What that's what I say.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

capincurt wrote:
"Is there a waguns discount"

What that's what I say.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Saturday someone asks: "Do you have any stuff for the Forest Service?"
I had absolutely no idea what she was looking for with such a vague product request, so I said "NO"

Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:10 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When asked for a photo ID, a guy presented his inmate ID card at Cabelas.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:

Reminds me of that episode of The Simpsons when Mr Burns gives a cop his SS ID badge when pulled over.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:

:rofl9: :ROFLMAO:

Probably a parole violation right there too.

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:51 pm

"I want this gun to teach my son to shoot" so he gives me a story about how much his son would love to learn on this gun.. (shot gun over and under china mfg) I liked that he was teaching his boy to shoot, so I gave him a better deal, I felt good with it, I was happy, 1 hour later I walk around and see this guy with that shotgun on his Table (100% mark up), he was a vendor! No idea why he gave me the song and scam but when I walked by he looked at me then the ground, what a dick. Years ago at the wac show in puyallup... Never forget that

Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

9mm wrote:
"I want this gun to teach my son to shoot" so he gives me a story about how much his son would love to learn on this gun.. (shot gun over and under china mfg) I liked that he was teaching his boy to shoot, so I gave him a better deal, I felt good with it, I was happy, 1 hour later I walk around and see this guy with that shotgun on his Table (100% mark up), he was a vendor! No idea why he gave me the song and scam but when I walked by he looked at me then the ground, what a dick. Years ago at the wac show in puyallup... Never forget that

LOL busted!

First post in 4 years. You need to talk more haha

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dan360 wrote:
9mm wrote:

LOL busted!

First post in 4 years. You need to talk more haha

This is about the sort of face I make when I see someone selling something I sold them.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is a great thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Today: "When did Federal start making .357 magnum brass?"
He asked this after fussing around and prying open a box of .357 ammo on my table and saw it was "Federal" brand brass

(I just now taped up the boxes to keep others from prying open the boxes.)

Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:40 am
Profile WWW

I walked into a gun show and saw a guy advertising a "surplus military M21 sniper rifle" for sale.

Of course I took a look as the guy was telling me how the gun had been surplused out after heavy use but still had LOTS of life left in it.
I had a few questions for the guy:

"Is this the real deal?" Of COURSE it was!!! (OK, now it's fun time...)
"So, when did the Army start using Tasco scopes on their rifles?"
"And here I thought that the M21's were glass bedded......"
"Nice brand new stock. Did they issue them that way?"
"Can I see the paperwork for the selector lock? Oh, it doesn't have one? Really?"

There were a couple of other things that were kinda questionable....the biggest one being why the receiver was marked "M1A" instead of "M14".

After a couple of seconds of silence, (he had a price on the rifle of $2200.00) he looked around and whispered to me, "1100?"

I politely declined and walked away.

Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Powderman wrote:
I walked into a gun show and saw a guy advertising a "surplus military M21 sniper rifle" for sale.

Of course I took a look as the guy was telling me how the gun had been surplused out after heavy use but still had LOTS of life left in it.
I had a few questions for the guy:

"Is this the real deal?" Of COURSE it was!!! (OK, now it's fun time...)
"So, when did the Army start using Tasco scopes on their rifles?"
"And here I thought that the M21's were glass bedded......"
"Nice brand new stock. Did they issue them that way?"
"Can I see the paperwork for the selector lock? Oh, it doesn't have one? Really?"

There were a couple of other things that were kinda questionable....the biggest one being why the receiver was marked "M1A" instead of "M14".

After a couple of seconds of silence, (he had a price on the rifle of $2200.00) he looked around and whispered to me, "1100?"

I politely declined and walked away.

Haaa haaa.

I have a similar one, when Springfield released the Hideous SOCOM I was at a show and I over heard a vendor telling guy that the SOCOM is what the Navy SEAL's use....................I almost died laughing.

Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next