Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Tacoma Wes knodel show this weekend 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone know,if this weekends show is in the expo hall or dome? Got nothing better to do so considering going.

Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Listed as Expo Hall on tacomadome.org

Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks for the tip.

Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Who went? Was it worth it. Was thinking about taking some Guns to sell tomorrow...

Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sissyboy wrote:
Who went? Was it worth it. Was thinking about taking some Guns to sell tomorrow...

I was down there for little while today and it was ok, quite a bit of stuff for sale and not a bunch of people buying, except the normal lo-ball the shit out of yours and put it on their table for a lot more $$$ guys.

Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

i went, worth is relative of course. for me it killed a few hours, I got a MOE grip I needed and got to fondle so guns. I went to the one back in March and this one was smaller. One of the table guys said the show asked him to cover some more tables so it sounds like they had some trouble filling the spots.

Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

someguyinseattle wrote:
One of the table guys said the show asked him to cover some more tables so it sounds like they had some trouble filling the spots.

Man, I wish I didn't have so much going on. I would have gotten a table. I have a bunch of miscellaneous crap that isn't worth my time to sell/trade online plus I have a few firearms to get rid of... Maybe the next show...

Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Heard it was a good show

Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I thought it was pretty good.

Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I ended up going with my daughters. I wish I had more time and more money to spend. There were some pretty good deals and some cool venders there. There was a complete Aero upper with BCG and a free VFG for $350. I thought it was a great deal and would have bought it but didn't have the cash on me, and my girls weren't anywhere near a mood to be there any longer... I look forward to the next show. I have a bunch of stuff to sell and would like to maybe go halves with someone or two people for a table.

Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It was a good show, with a lot of stuff selling for normal prices.

Lots of reloading supplies, lots of ammo, especially 5.56, which was selling for $350.00 / 1000 on average.

Magpul 5.56 30 rd mags for 9.99 through a dealer, fer chrissake - same guy was selling ex military 3rd gen used 30 rd mags for four bucks apiece.

Lots of stuff came in through the door, too. Best thing I saw was a like new blued Dan Wesson 44 magnum in the gold lined suitcase, with 6 and 8 inch original barrels, Magnaported barrel shrouds, and two extra stainless barrels cut with ports. Also had the shoulder patch, the belt buckle, the tools, keys for the case, barrel shims, and some other bits and pieces.

Gun shows are like gold mines. Keep digging through a pile of dirt long enough, and out pops a shiny nugget !

The thrill of the chase, y'know.............

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]