Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:14 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Everett Gun Show Feb 18/19 

Pablo wrote:
Inger19 wrote:
We wound up going to both today. My first 2 gun shows ever. Saw some interesting things, checked out the feel of a couple of guns. It was fun. Monroe was less crowded both with people and with the layout of the space but did seem to have lots of good stuff. Had a neat gentleman spend some time showing me his black powder pistols and explaining how they work which was really interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. Frankly your post is worthy of the "what I did with firearms today" thread!

I live around 10 miles from the fairgrounds so try to make every WAC show. But this weekend I was working in the shop Saturday (and Friday) and today we went hiking above the Mima mounds (2 hour drive - but the stop at the Fishtale Brewpub in Olympia on the way back was tasty).

[emoji4]

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Inger19 wrote:
We wound up going to both today. My first 2 gun shows ever. Saw some interesting things, checked out the feel of a couple of guns. It was fun. Monroe was less crowded both with people and with the layout of the space but did seem to have lots of good stuff. Had a neat gentleman spend some time showing me his black powder pistols and explaining how they work which was really interesting.

Awesome. Frankly your post is worthy of the "what I did with firearms today" thread!

I live around 10 miles from the fairgrounds so try to make every WAC show. But this weekend I was working in the shop Saturday (and Friday) and today we went hiking above the Mima mounds (2 hour drive - but the stop at the Fishtale Brewpub in Olympia on the way back was tasty).

You were right by Evergreen Sportsman's Club. Did you stop in? Some of the Mima Mounds are on the property. ;) Fishtale Brewpub has good beer. Nice trip!

NRA Range Safety Officer
NSSF Member
SAF Defender's Club - Life member
US Navy - 1976-1982

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yes I did stop in. But didn't enquire. Just watched a bit. Would love to live halfway nearby! Yes good beer and food, and I am a guy tired of lousy brewpub chow. Their organic ales are outstanding!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2