Switch to full style
Local Gun Show calendar, talk about upcoming shows and share your sweet finds!
Post a reply

Re: Pooeyloop WAC show

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:04 pm

Sinus211 wrote:Mental note: buy every aimpoint

Dick

Sinus211 wrote:
RocketScott wrote:I won't be able to make it till tomorrow

Only thing on my list is an Aimpoint mount for my block 1.5 clone

X650r has a great deal on an Aimpoint PRO in a nice mount. Maybe pm him and see if he’ll hang onto it for you?

I'm looking for an older mount. Trying to be clone correct so it's either a larue LT150 or a Wilcox mount. I could use the factory mount but it's heavy and to get to lower 1/3rd co-witness you have to use a spacer

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:16 pm

Got an old aimpoint.
150 rds of .50bmg
A Steyr Hahn (FUCKING FINALLY!!)
Some 9mm Steyr ammo!!!!!
Some 8mm nambu ammo!!!!
And a 44 deagle mag

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:46 pm

Found a new in wrapper mag for my EAA Witness.

Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:26 pm

RocketScott wrote:

Dick

Sinus211 wrote:

X650r has a great deal on an Aimpoint PRO in a nice mount. Maybe pm him and see if he’ll hang onto it for you?

I'm looking for an older mount. Trying to be clone correct so it's either a larue LT150 or a Wilcox mount. I could use the factory mount but it's heavy and to get to lower 1/3rd co-witness you have to use a spacer

It had an odd mount i hadn’t seen before. I could swear Darin said it was a Wilcox mount

Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:09 pm

Sinus211 wrote:
RocketScott wrote:

Dick

Sinus211 wrote:

It had an odd mount i hadn’t seen before. I could swear Darin said it was a Wilcox mount

Yes he said it was a Wilcox mount which I have never heard of.

Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:57 pm

There was indeed an aimpoint in a Wilcox Mount

Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:01 pm

Rix86 wrote:There was indeed an aimpoint in a Wilcox Mount

Yup that was Darin’s

Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:31 pm

Didn't find anything I couldn't live without today. Always lots of cool stuff to look at & nice people to talk to, though. More & more collections and estates coming out for sale. Just never know what you'll find.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:44 am

Sat. was the 1st time in a year that I've gone back to the Puyallup WAC show. I brought $, but wasn't expecting much. I thought it was a slow show and a lot of the vendors confirmed so. By the end of the show, I came away with a lot of guns that filled holes in my milsurp collection.

1943 BNZ Mauser K98
1945 SMLE 5 Mk. 1 jungle carbine
1912 Remington Model 8 in .35Rem
WW2, Waffenampt marked FN 1910
2 baby Browning pistols in .25acp

Non-guns:

WW2 German Wehrmacht Helmet. It has no markings but the finish and liner is all original and in exc. shape. Has a bayonet dent on the upper left hand side.

Made an offer on a Luftwaffe presentation sword, but the guy wouldn't budge on it (asking $1k).

I may go back tomorrow to see if I can score more deals.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:17 am

Rix86 wrote:There was indeed an aimpoint in a Wilcox Mount

Thanks guys, I already have the aimpoint

I'll poke around today and see what I can find

Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:24 pm

Not a super busy show today, but saw plenty of great deals on old school guns. Would've bought a few if I had more to spend. Seemed to be a lot of guys thinning out their ammo hoards. Grabbed some cheap 30-30 for my stash. Lots of Winchester 94s for sale. Still one of my go-to guns. Just waiting for them to be labelled a "lever action assault rifle".

Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:29 am

First time I’ve been in years.

Bought a Norinco AK for a good price and some other small stuff.

Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:09 pm

I actually came back empty-handed. There were two Ruger security sixs that were awful interesting though.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:54 am

Smallest show I have seen in years. Still lots of good deals. Bought a bunch of stuff and almost bought a beautiful preban Galil but another member got it first.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:38 pm

Going to try to hit the show tomorrow morning.
Post a reply