Switch to full style
Show off your arsenal. Got a great pic of your collection? A work in progress? Need to show off? You found the right place.
Post a reply

Ole Edna

Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:37 pm

Evening to you all. I'd like to introduce you all to Edna, my S&W .500 Magnum which I've been loving dearly. Been a couple months or more ago my Grandma passed on. She was one tough, sweet, amazing lady, and my best bud as well. After about two days of mopping around I got off my ass, and went and purchased my .500 Mag & named it Edna after my Granny. Since then I've ran several rounds down range, and I cant get enough of it!! May have to get a 6" before too long. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Ole Edna

Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:49 pm

That's nice! Makes me want to bang the old girl, myself... er...well...

Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:34 am

B E A utiful...
Hopefully one of my next purchases.
I have a 6.5" S&M 460 mag...Love it.
The 500 mag next revolver I want (not sure on barrel length yet) and then start on the "not so common" calibers.

-dimwit-

Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:34 am

Edna sounded like a hell of a woman. And awesome to hear she's memorialized in a hell of a hand cannon.

Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:04 am

“several rounds downrange” ... LMAO! Ain’t that how it works with guns like that!

Rest in peace, Granny. And Timmy, I sure like the way you pay tribute!

Beautiful revolver!

Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:04 am

dimwit13 wrote:B E A utiful...
The 500 mag next revolver I want (not sure on barrel length yet) and then start on the "not so common" calibers.

-dimwit-

I haven't seen the S&M version of the 460 Mag, do you have pictures? :ROFLMAO:

Love the tribute with the 500!

Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:52 am

RIP Grandma Edna.

Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:08 pm

bearhunter99 wrote:
dimwit13 wrote:B E A utiful...

-dimwit-

I haven't seen the S&M version of the 460 Mag, do you have pictures? :ROFLMAO:

Love the tribute with the 500!

Google will help with that....make sure you are not at work-haha

-dimwit-

Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:46 pm

[quote="dimwit13"]B E A utiful...

-dimwit-[/quote

I bet you do love that .460 I've thought about it as they're a beautiful piece. Happy shooting to you!!

Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:50 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Edna sounded like a hell of a woman. And awesome to hear she's memorialized in a hell of a hand cannon.

She was amazing indeed Dan. She was a hunter, Fisher, pretty much queen of all trades. It was either the .500 or a Desert Eagle at the time, and I felt this to be more fitting. Love and miss her, but will meet up again one day!!

Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:55 pm

MadPick wrote:“several rounds downrange” ... LMAO! Ain’t that how it works with guns like that!

Rest in peace, Granny. And Timmy, I sure like the way you pay tribute!

Beautiful revolver!

Thank you Steve. Hell yes figure 35 rounds so far. :ROFLMAO: Today was a tough one not being able to see or call her. Either way remain locked n loaded!!

Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:55 pm

Traut wrote:RIP Grandma Edna.

Thank you very much Traut!! :thumbsup2:
Post a reply