Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:13 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Show Off Your Bull Pups 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: tumwater
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013
Posts: 2175
Real Name: Kyle
TacticalAssault wrote:
BlDtyLry wrote:
Here's my new DTA SRS A1 Covert w/ 16" 308 8-Twist next to my Mega MA-Ten MKM 308 16" 11-Twist.

Image



I have NO idea what that one on the bottom is but I do know it looks bad ass and I want to shoot it. :AR15firing:


I second that motion :thumbsup2:

_________________
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein


Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:25 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: West Phoenix, AZ
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013
Posts: 3909
TacticalAssault wrote:
Here's the bullpup Saiga 12 I built. Bet you haven't seen one like this. That's probably because it's so much damn work.

Image

Image


Didnt you sell that last year? Still nice to look at those pics..


Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:26 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: West Phoenix, AZ
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013
Posts: 3909
Steyr Aug a3 16" barrel with Burris XTR 1-4 scope on PEPR mount
IWI Tavor 18" barrel with ACOG TA31
FN FS2000 with 17.5" barrel and Burris Tac30 scope on PEPR mount
Image


Last edited by XDM9cWA on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:41 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Lynwood
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012
Posts: 3206
BlDtyLry wrote:
Here's my new DTA SRS A1 Covert w/ 16" 308 8-Twist next to my Mega MA-Ten MKM 308 16" 11-Twist.

Image

I dont get gun envy on here very often but that one on the bottom has dont it dam thats nice :angryfire:

_________________
You can run but you will just die tired
I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil because I am the baddest MOTHER FUCKER in the valley


Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:22 pm
Profile
Founding Father
User avatar
Founding Father

Location: Woodinville
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 4617
XDM9cWA wrote:
TacticalAssault wrote:
Here's the bullpup Saiga 12 I built. Bet you haven't seen one like this. That's probably because it's so much damn work.

Image

Image


Didnt you sell that last year? Still nice to look at those pics..


I ended up trading it for something I will enjoy a little more.

Built and customized 99 KX 125.

Image

_________________
"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."


Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:52 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: West Phoenix, AZ
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013
Posts: 3909
Marine3%er wrote:
BlDtyLry wrote:
Here's my new DTA SRS A1 Covert w/ 16" 308 8-Twist next to my Mega MA-Ten MKM 308 16" 11-Twist.

Image

I dont get gun envy on here very often but that one on the bottom has dont it dam thats nice :angryfire:


at 4.5K starting price, it definitely looks the part... probably shoots great too..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcNALAnqUtQ

best part is you can get caliber conversions from 308 to 338LM if that caliber entices you....

may have to trade my bullpups for one at some point...


Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:51 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Apple Country!
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012
Posts: 4578
Real Name: J
I never did get around to posting mine here.

Image

Image

_________________
"Guns are dangerous."
-Massivedesign


Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:56 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Key Peninsula, WA
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012
Posts: 2911
Real Name: Jonathan
XDM9cWA wrote:
Steyr Aug a3 16" barrel with Burris XTR 1-4 scope on PEPR mount
IWI Tavor 18" barrel with ACOG TA31
FN FS2000 with 17.5" barrel and Burris Tac30 scope on PEPR mount
Image


Image


Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:03 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Marysville, WA
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011
Posts: 11581
Real Name: Mike
Captain90s wrote:
Bull Pup, you say?

Image

Am I doing it right? :wiggle:


No, that looks more like a "Lab Pup".

This is more my idea of "Bull Pup's"

Image

As for a Bull Pup firearm, maybe, someday, possibly, I might buy a Tavor. I like it's "heritage" :bigsmile:

_________________
"I've learned from the Dog that an afternoon nap is a good thing"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare


Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:14 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Snohomish County
Joined: Fri Feb 3, 2012
Posts: 109
I recently added to my bullpup collection, so here it is..

Image

Top is a SKS-M in an sgworks bullpup kit. Duracoated, dipped and matte clear coated (same on 5 mags)
Bottom slightly used KSG :bigsmile:


Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:57 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Lynwood
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012
Posts: 3206
Two of mine I also have a PS90 but Im being to lazy to go take a pic of it :ROFLMAO:
Image
Top Tavor set up for us leftys "the good guys" bottom is a Micro tec E4 that takes AR mags

_________________
You can run but you will just die tired
I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil because I am the baddest MOTHER FUCKER in the valley


Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:54 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: some where
Joined: Sun Apr 3, 2011
Posts: 920
Marine3%er wrote:
Two of mine I also have a PS90 but Im being to lazy to go take a pic of it :ROFLMAO:
Image
Top Tavor set up for us leftys "the good guys" bottom is a Micro tec E4 that takes AR mags


Lazy ass old man!!!!

_________________
.308, Because people hide behind cars.

never_to_much wrote:
Yeadon You need to change your sig line to 338 because people hide behind concrete walls.


Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:24 pm
Profile
Founding Father
User avatar
Founding Father

Location: Woodinville
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 4617
Damn it...I REALLY want a Tavor.

_________________
"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."


Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:47 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: NE WA
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011
Posts: 4325
Real Name: The Dude
Necro thread time!

Image

_________________
"Wherever you go, there you are."


Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:34 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.891s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]