Switch to full style
Show off your arsenal. Got a great pic of your collection? A work in progress? Need to show off? You found the right place.
Post a reply

Re: Post YOUR Random Gun Pics

Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:02 pm

Zombie, nice transition from gravelly textures to smooth, back to gravelly. Beautiful.

Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:13 pm

Lol

Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:20 pm

Z66 is an artiste

Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:45 pm

db-elwood wrote:Looking good there ole11b, what kind of hanguard is that ? also i have a mega branded hogue grip if your interested for trade.

Hey thanks guys. I've been working on this one for awhile. When I bought the NiB matched receiver set I wanted to get a black Mega Mlok rail to go with it but there were absolutely none available when I was looking during the black Friday sales. They had keymod but I wasn't having it. Sooo, I went with the Zev rail. Zev has taken over the Mega Arms business anyway so I figured even though the brand on the rail may be different, I'm sure it was built under the same roof as the Mega parts.

@db-e - I would really like to work a deal for the Mega (Hogue) grip you mentioned. Shoot me a PM and lets work something out.

I still need to go shoot this thing and get the Griffin Armament irons sighted in as well as the Trijicon RM06.

Thanks for the kind comments fellas, I love building these things and shooting them both on the range and with the camera.

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:29 pm

Some designs of metal and wood firearms are ageless.

My first commander made by Colt.
Sitting next to a 98% Colt 1911 US Army made in 1916 (1 of 4200 made that year)

Ammunition shown:
Year 1911 ammo with the old Colt, stamped "F A 11 11" and "F A 11 12" (Nov and Dec 1911, Frankford Arsenal, made 3 months after the Army contract. In orginal clip)
Bottom pic of ammo-Good ol' liberal tears Black Talon. Most of you know the story behind this ammuniton.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:58 pm

Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:27 am

^^ Nice photos!

Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:14 am

Thank you!

Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:35 pm

My new "Lead ride" arrived today.
This particular firearm pictured below I received today. It was made in 1981. The seller did not know if it had been fired and upon inspection by my gunsmith and myself, it was determined that this firearm has never been fired and actually needs a complete degreasing! Bonus to the auction win!

It came with the original box, all the paper work including an extra magazine, just as they were shipped!

Very happy with this purchase.

Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Woah! Nice find!!!

Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:14 pm

It was a nice morning.

Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:53 pm

My current client's garage is that color. I'll keep my eye out for your AK.

Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:59 pm

Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:01 pm

That M92 turned out pretty slick! :thumbsup2:

Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:18 pm

Post a reply