Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:50 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Show Off Your Bull Pups 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK, my guilty pleasure in firearms are bull pup weapons. If you have a bull pup rifle post the pictures and a little bit of info about it (make, model, caliber, etc.). Let's see em!

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Flashfire wrote:
OK, my guilty pleasure in firearms are bull pup weapons. If you have a bull pup rifle post the pictures and a little bit of info about it (make, model, caliber, etc.). Let's see em!

No this thread will make me have to go out and find one. I have been wanting one for so long :angryfire:

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have the same guilty pleasure. Although I find myself without any at the moment. It all started when I was 16 and got a Mini30 with a Bulpup stock on it. I was able to shoulder sling it under my jacket and you would have never known. Since then I've had several. Most recently a 10-22 and a Keltec KSG. Century made a bulpup AK that I've been wanting to pick up since they came out. At the time I was like "I'll pick it up next check". Now they no longer have them. Almost picked one up about 6 months ago but someone beat me too it. Tag to see the up coming pics....I hope.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bull Pup, you say?

Am I doing it right? :wiggle:

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:56 am
Profile WWW
Founding Father
Founding Father

Here's the bullpup Saiga 12 I built. Bet you haven't seen one like this. That's probably because it's so much damn work.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:19 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

TacticalAssault wrote:
Here's the bullpup Saiga 12 I built. Bet you haven't seen one like this. That's probably because it's so much damn work.

Its not pink.

Virginia educator " A pencil is a weapon when it is pointed at another person and gun noises are made"

CHECK OUT OUR NEW ESTORE
WE can take credit cards plus 3%
I AM AN FFL/NFA DEALER. EVERYTHING I SELL HAS PAPERWORK REQUIRED AND I AM FORCED TO CHARGE SALES TAX

Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

On top is a FN PS90 IMHO the best CQB gun thats out there . It pains me to say that being a HK fanboy. I have a MP-5 also but for the size, mag capasty, and all around shooting this wins out. I have also had uzi's and a few other weird little CQB guns to compair it to. they only thing the HK has over it is that you can run 147 gr subs and a suppressor on it uf you need to be quite and the 5.7 round if you slowed it down to that it would be usless. the only thing I would change is put a rail on top and run a different sight system.
On bottom there is a MSAR AUG this is the E-4 modle that takes AR mags. I also love this rifle it feel so good shooting you dont know its there . Down fall is the trigger sucks like all bullpups. I like the look of the sight but would prefer something else on it. Parts are hard to find but they are out there if you know where to look :peep: . I almost bought a Trevor from a guy last month but he wanted a little to much and I could not find a Lefthand bolt for us Good guys . :bigsmile:

Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TacticalAssault wrote:

you may have some issues :peep: icon_eek icon_eek

Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:32 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Gen 4 MSAR (not an E4) and a FS2000 that now sports an EOtech and not that damn C-MORE, also has the first gen trigger pack!

Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:53 am

MSAR... totally would cheat on the AR platform for one.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

tabby wrote:
MSAR... totally would cheat on the AR platform for one.

Would cheat on my AK for it.....

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
Founding Father
Founding Father

K&E ARMS wrote:
TacticalAssault wrote:

Its not pink.

Of course not. It's not your vagina. :ROFLMAO:

Marine3%er wrote:
TacticalAssault wrote:

you may have some issues :peep: icon_eek icon_eek

I may. So far none to complain about though. :bigsmile:

Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TacticalAssault wrote:

[/img]

Brandon - Nice Saiga 12 bullpup. Was the conversion part of a kit or was it all custom work you did yourself?

Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Marine3%er wrote:
On top is a FN PS90 IMHO the best CQB gun thats out there . It pains me to say that being a HK fanboy. I have a MP-5 also but for the size, mag capasty, and all around shooting this wins out. I have also had uzi's and a few other weird little CQB guns to compair it to. they only thing the HK has over it is that you can run 147 gr subs and a suppressor on it uf you need to be quite and the 5.7 round if you slowed it down to that it would be usless. the only thing I would change is put a rail on top and run a different sight system.
On bottom there is a MSAR AUG this is the E-4 modle that takes AR mags. I also love this rifle it feel so good shooting you dont know its there . Down fall is the trigger sucks like all bullpups. I like the look of the sight but would prefer something else on it. Parts are hard to find but they are out there if you know where to look :peep: . I almost bought a Trevor from a guy last month but he wanted a little to much and I could not find a Lefthand bolt for us Good guys . :bigsmile:

I love those FN PS90s, I have one on my wish list but had reservations about availability of the ammo ( 5.7×28mm ). What's been the availability and pricing to keep feeding this little bad boy? I looked at reloading for it, and from what I gather on forums from owners it's not caliber that is friendly for reloading.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:19 pm
Founding Father
Founding Father

Flashfire wrote:
TacticalAssault wrote:

[/img]

Brandon - Nice Saiga 12 bullpup. Was the conversion part of a kit or was it all custom work you did yourself?

It started life as a Kvar AK47 bullpup kit. Then it went through massive amounts of modifications and some re-engineering.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next