Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:06 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Home Intruder Shot - Edmonds 11/27 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
How about we don't let this happen in the first place? I may own/carry guns on a regular basis, but I don't want to use them if I don't have to. I have posted this link numerous time, and will continue to do so. Like a seatbelt, I don't want to use my gun anymore than I want to use my seatbelt. Keep the stupid out of your house. I have these installed on my doors.
http://armorconcepts.com/EZ-Armor/?gcli ... oC62Hw_wcB

My apt would love if I installed those on my door... And the bad guys would just go hit the sliding door on my back porch

Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:43 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

XDM9cWA wrote:
how many friends break into your home when you're not around just coz they're drunk...

I know the handful of friends I know in the area would have just called and asked for a ride. Which I would have no problem giving.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:46 pm
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

golddigger14s wrote:
How about we don't let this happen in the first place? I may own/carry guns on a regular basis, but I don't want to use them if I don't have to. I have posted this link numerous time, and will continue to do so. Like a seatbelt, I don't want to use my gun anymore than I want to use my seatbelt. Keep the stupid out of your house. I have these installed on my doors.

Good investment.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Soldier_Citizen wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

My apt would love if I installed those on my door... And the bad guys would just go hit the sliding door on my back porch

That's the beauty, a little patch after you leave, and they won't know. They just replace the generic striker, and hinge plates. When you move out, you can put it back to the regular crap. Every little bit helps. Every second you slow down the bad guy, gives you time to stop the threat in a less than lethal manor. From a money aspect, buy a home (not in a a place that has the covenant/HOA crap). Some of you guys pay more for an apt than I pay for a 2K sq ft house.

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:04 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

golddigger14s wrote:
a less than lethal manor

Is that like a safe house? :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, Chuck. I couldn't resist. It won't happen again.

For a while.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
a less than lethal manor

Is that like a safe house? :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, Chuck. I couldn't resist. It won't happen again. LIAR! icon_eek

For a while.

Thank you my favorite smart ass! That turkey tripnithane (sic) kicking in. BTW, these strike plates are about $70 with free shipping from Lowes. Thank god I don't have to be at work at Cabelas till 8 am.! May seem strange, but I actually consider myself a pacifist of sorts. As my son says, "I'll pass a fist across your face!". I always tell him to not start a fight, but I will back him up 100% if he needs to finish one that someone else decides to start. Turkey coma setting in ........

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Soldier_Citizen wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

That's the beauty, a little patch after you leave, and they won't know. They just replace the generic striker, and hinge plates. When you move out, you can put it back to the regular crap. Every little bit helps. Every second you slow down the bad guy, gives you time to stop the threat in a less than lethal manor. From a money aspect, buy a home (not in a a place that has the covenant/HOA crap). Some of you guys pay more for an apt than I pay for a 2K sq ft house.

I look more into them. and Im looking for a house, but I pay less than $650 so its hard to beat that for a 2 bedroom down here.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2