Switch to full style
This is the place to discuss the how, when, where and why we carry.
Post a reply

Re: First Time OC'ing in a Store

Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:54 pm

Annalee wrote:
PTmorgan wrote:Great job! :bigsmile:

I have Costco here... just conceal-carry when I'm there. There's no sign stating their preference either way.

It's in the membership agreement, almost all the way at the bottom under "general policies".

http://www.costco.com/member-privileges-conditions.html

That must be new, because when I joined it wasn't on the agreement, they have never asked me to sign new rules when I renew, so I'll carry concealed and say I'm grandfathered in.

I won't shop at Sams, they treat their workers like sh!t

Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:47 pm

EMNofSeattle wrote:
Annalee wrote:

I have Costco here... just conceal-carry when I'm there. There's no sign stating their preference either way.

It's in the membership agreement, almost all the way at the bottom under "general policies".

That must be new, because when I joined it wasn't on the agreement, they have never asked me to sign new rules when I renew, so I'll carry concealed and say I'm grandfathered in.

sitting outside a costco right now that I just CC'd in. *gasp*
But moreso welcome to waguns EMN. I pray the journey from OCDO wasn't far! ;)

Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:58 pm

EMNofSeattle wrote:
Annalee wrote:

Actually it's been like that forever, and a day. Been discussed adnauseum on OCDO. To find the policy you have to dig DEEP on their web site to find it. So by going CC in there you may not be breaking any laws, but you are giving your money to a company that does not support us/2A. Ooh look at me I snuck a gun in a place that says no guns, I'm special. (OC rant complete)

Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:04 pm

golddigger14s wrote:
EMNofSeattle wrote:
Annalee wrote:

Actually it's been like that forever, and a day. Been discussed adnauseum on OCDO. To find the policy you have to dig DEEP on their web site to find it. So by going CC in there you may not be breaking any laws, but you are giving your money to a company that does not support us/2A. Ooh look at me I snuck a gun in a place that says no guns, I'm special. (OC rant complete)

by going CC anywhere you are supporting freedom. Just by walking into Walmart you support anti American export all jobs mentality, I want it cheap. Sams included. Dammed either way good sirs.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:59 pm

BOOM BADDA BING!! :hook1:

just like going to the seachickens game :throwup:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:37 am

Got tired of waiting for my holsters to get in so I open carried into sears with an underarm holster.

Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:22 am

I know it’s a very old post but I thought I’d share my experience with both. Before Sam’s went under I open carried there and nothing happened. Got a Costco membership after Sam’s was done. Open carried there a month or so ago and nothing happened.

As far as someone asking me about it I told a little boy at the park my gun was to protect my family. And was the end of that conversation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:21 pm

I open carrying weekends, I do not shop anti gun stores. There is a large lost of them, Costco, 7/11, Panera bread, staples just to name a few.
I never got a negative feed back, I have been asked what I was carrying and how did I like it.
I'm a revolver guy, so 98% of the time I have d 357 magnum or my 44spl
Occasionally I will open carry one of my 1911s or one of my glocks.

I was cabelas yesterday and I seen a guy at the return counter carrying an empty nylon holster, so the gun was locked in his car or truck. A quick smash n grab would of cost him his handgun.
NEVER LEAVE A GUN IN A LOCKED TRUCK OR CAR, less then a minute you will never see that gun again.
Last edited by DoveRelease on Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Welcome to WaGuns, DoveRelease! :bigsmile:

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:48 am

Only kids notice your OC.

Right eyeline, otherwise no one bats an eye.
Post a reply