Switch to full style
This is the place to discuss the how, when, where and why we carry.
Post a reply

Re: Carry in CenturyLink Events Center?

Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:47 am

gogodawgs wrote:It is possible to carry (concealed) at Century Link field. I won't divulge how, but it is pretty simple.
I'm a season Seahawks ticket holder and I know how it's done...

When I went to the Hawks/Rams game last week I went unarmed. I agree that it would be pretty easy to carry in concealed if small enough and hidden behind other waistline metal objects.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:07 pm

Anyone know if they have metal detectors at the Auto Show this year (2018)? I always have my CCW when I got to Seattle but am unsure about going to the event with it. Please advise.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:56 pm

Sgt_N00btube wrote:Anyone know if they have metal detectors at the Auto Show this year (2018)? I always have my CCW when I got to Seattle but am unsure about going to the event with it. Please advise.

Welcome to the forum!

Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:42 pm

Thanks! Any clue if I can conceal carry at the Seattle Auto Show this year? I'd hate to get there and then be turned away. Thanks in advance!

Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:20 am

Sgt_N00btube wrote:Thanks! Any clue if I can conceal carry at the Seattle Auto Show this year? I'd hate to get there and then be turned away. Thanks in advance!

I just scoured their website and didn't see anything about firearms. It's at the event center.

Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:40 am

Thanks for looking, would you recommend carrying? I would hate to go and then be turned away due to a metal detector

Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:23 am

gogodawgs wrote:It is possible to carry (concealed) at Century Link field. I won't divulge how, but it is pretty simple.
I'm a season Seahawks ticket holder and I know how it's done...

So you Kiester pack it but are embarrassed to admit it?

Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:04 pm

I carried last year with no issues.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:18 pm

Should be good to go. I always carry at the RV show.
Post a reply