WaGuns.org
https://www.waguns.org/

Carry in CenturyLink Events Center?
https://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75013
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Massivedesign [ Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Carry in CenturyLink Events Center?

gogodawgs wrote:
It is possible to carry (concealed) at Century Link field. I won't divulge how, but it is pretty simple.
I'm a season Seahawks ticket holder and I know how it's done...


When I went to the Hawks/Rams game last week I went unarmed. I agree that it would be pretty easy to carry in concealed if small enough and hidden behind other waistline metal objects.

Author:  Sgt_N00btube [ Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Carry in CenturyLink Events Center?

Anyone know if they have metal detectors at the Auto Show this year (2018)? I always have my CCW when I got to Seattle but am unsure about going to the event with it. Please advise.

Author:  MadPick [ Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Carry in CenturyLink Events Center?

Sgt_N00btube wrote:
Anyone know if they have metal detectors at the Auto Show this year (2018)? I always have my CCW when I got to Seattle but am unsure about going to the event with it. Please advise.


Welcome to the forum!

Author:  Sgt_N00btube [ Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Carry in CenturyLink Events Center?

Thanks! Any clue if I can conceal carry at the Seattle Auto Show this year? I'd hate to get there and then be turned away. Thanks in advance!

Author:  Massivedesign [ Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Carry in CenturyLink Events Center?

Sgt_N00btube wrote:
Thanks! Any clue if I can conceal carry at the Seattle Auto Show this year? I'd hate to get there and then be turned away. Thanks in advance!


I just scoured their website and didn't see anything about firearms. It's at the event center.

Author:  Sgt_N00btube [ Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Carry in CenturyLink Events Center?

Thanks for looking, would you recommend carrying? I would hate to go and then be turned away due to a metal detector

Author:  Arisaka [ Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Carry in CenturyLink Events Center?

gogodawgs wrote:
It is possible to carry (concealed) at Century Link field. I won't divulge how, but it is pretty simple.
I'm a season Seahawks ticket holder and I know how it's done...

So you Kiester pack it but are embarrassed to admit it?

Author:  BadKarma [ Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Carry in CenturyLink Events Center?

I carried last year with no issues.

Author:  Guns4Liberty [ Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Carry in CenturyLink Events Center?

Should be good to go. I always carry at the RV show.

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/