Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Multi-State CCW Permits UT OR AZ FL 
FFL / Dealer

I offer four multi-state reciprocity CCW permit certifications ( UT OR AZ FL ) for $100 Flat Rate / Veterans $80 Flat Rate

Four hours of instruction, covering the safe loading, unloading, storage and carrying of the types of firearms to be concealed; and current laws defining lawful self-defense, use of force, including deadly force, transportation and concealment methods. Course consist of a lecture, power point presentation, Q&A, certificate and permit application preparation.

"You do not have to be a resident of these states to attain a permit, it is identified as a Non-Resident Permit."

There is no live fire requirement for the Utah, Oregon or Arizona CCW permit certification. However, those seeking a Florida CWP certification will be required to meet our course instructor at a shooting range for a short weapons safety manipulation qualification.

Private group and ladies only courses available

http://www.gotaglock.com/

"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental."
- Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:53 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Free bump...

Also please note some states that offer non-resident conceal carry permits/licenses do require that you first have your own state license/permit before you apply for theirs.

Means as a resident of Washington State you need to get a Washington State CPL before you apply for another state.

Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The title is a little bit misleading if this is just the training/certificates... (and not the permits)

Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:35 am
FFL / Dealer

Not misleading at all Sir or Mam...

Obviously I can not issue you a state permit...as an instructor, I am authorized to teach and certify you to attain them, nothing more. You pay the state your interested in for the actual permit fee. If there is an instructor you know of out there claiming to certify "and" issue you the state permit, please notify me ASAP as this is not legally possible and I'd highly suggest you stay clear of such a scam.

"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental."

Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GOTAGLOCK wrote:
Not misleading at all Sir or Mam...

Obviously I can not issue you a state permit...as an instructor, I am authorized to teach and certify you to attain them, nothing more. You pay the state your interested in for the actual permit fee.

From your other thread:

Quote:
Get your multi state ccw permit!

Includes 4 permits - utah oregon arizona florida ccw permit certification

Might be clearer if you said the certification was valid for the 4 state permits....

Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:57 pm
FFL / Dealer

FYI Gotaglock is no more, I have rolled training into my PI firm for now http://www.thesteelhorsegroup.com/ and later into my FFL business.

If you are seeking Multi-State CCW CWP CPL CHL Reciprocity Permit Certification Training (Utah Arizona Florida Oregon) in Western Washington (Seattle Bellevue Tacoma Olympia) contact me Guy @ 253-590-6443 Weekend Courses

There is "No Live Fire" required for the Utah and Oregon Permit certification. However, Arizona and Florida require a live fire or weapons manipulation demonstration. Previous experience/training may suffice. Notify the instructor of your background. You do not need to already have a CCW Permit to attend this course, only by the time you apply for the non-resident permit(s) of your choice.

Course Fee: $125

Fee Includes:

Power-point, video & lecture course curriculum
Your application stamped by our Multi-State Certified Firearms Instructor
Fingerprints completed by a retired police forensics expert
Passport photographed - submitted in your application packets

No other CCW training program in Western Washington offers these four “4” permits at this low price!
Host a private course with only a 5-student minimum. 10 or more group discounts available. Most gather family/friends and host a course at their home, work or another location and have a BBQ or Pizza delivered. All we require is a clean, secure location with preferably WiFi access.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]