Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:29 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 School function, what do you guys do? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ok, so which is more likely to happen... an active shooter situation that occurs exactly during the minute amount of time a parent is carrying on campus illegally or them somehow being outed and potentially charged with a federal crime, facing up to 5 years in prison and the life sentence of a “prohibited person”? I’d lean towards the latter... but don’t have anything empirical to back that up, just speculating.

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 3.0

Tue May 21, 2019 3:10 pm

How would you be "outed"?

I know a guy who's glad his kids are grown up and out of school. He, fortunately, doesn't have to deal with that bullshit any more.

He broke that law a whole bunch of times, because he does not follow unjust, immoral, illogical laws, and he said he'd much rather be in a position to be able to fight and defend his loved ones, than bend to a foolish rule, one which the enemy most certainly would not be hindered by.

Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:48 am

I carried every damned day when I was going to Heritage College. Faculty knew administrators knew. I walked women out to their vehicles at night because I was armed. They had a campus that had a library that was open to the public and they accepted certain federal and state funding. I was the security person at ASB functions besides being ASB vise president and activities manager for two terms. I would lock up the Biology and Chemistry labs since I was the lab tech for four years and then make a sweep of the campus. Yes I was also parking enforcement for a while too.

Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:02 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

K-12 firearm restriction doesn't apply to institutes of higher learning, public or private.
A person of authority can ask you to leave, and you could be trespassed if you don't, but that's it.
No criminal offense.

I had an instructor that wanted me to sell him a gun in the parking lot, but I refused. Hahahaha

Edit: If you are a student, they can hold your grades, like overdue library fines.

Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2