Switch to full style
Current and Upcoming Legislation. Local, State and Federal.

Forum rules

Nothing contained in this section shall be construed as legal advice. All members and guests are advised to perform due diligence in regards to laws and legal actions.
Post a reply

Trump to pull U.S. out of U.N. arms treaty

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:55 am

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1S21RD

Should we see Norinco guns again?

Re: Trump to pull U.S. out of U.N. arms treaty

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:15 pm

this is great news.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:26 pm

I would love to see NHM-91 rifles selling for realistic prices again!

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:28 pm

Hope for the best.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:40 pm

I don’t THINK anything will change with import bans. UN Treaty unrelated feel good bullshit. But damn glad we are not a signatory to that stupid thing.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:55 pm

Pulls and mentions he is going to pull are different things. I'll rejoice when the pen hits the paper.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:57 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Pulls and mentions he is going to pull are different things. I'll rejoice when the pen hits the paper.

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-si ... -nra-crowd

He then signed a document asking the Senate not to go forward with ratification and to return the treaty to him at the Oval Office, “where I will dispose of it,” the chief executive said.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:06 am

Pablo wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:Pulls and mentions he is going to pull are different things. I'll rejoice when the pen hits the paper.

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-si ... -nra-crowd

He then signed a document asking the Senate not to go forward with ratification and to return the treaty to him at the Oval Office, “where I will dispose of it,” the chief executive said.

holy shit... :bow:

Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:55 am

This is great if nothing more than rolling back more of Obama's stupidness.

The leftists spin in the article is typical. These stupid laws have done nothing beneficial around the globe and only deprive guns from citizens to defend themselves from tyranny by governments that want unfettered control over the masses.

Hopefully this allows the import of all sorts of good stuff. For liberty and freedom.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:03 am

“Trump to pull...out” :rofl9:

Considering how many kids he has I think this will be good practice for him.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:56 am

May as well.
As with most UN treaties, the US is one of the few countries that actually follow them while the biggest offenders simply ignore them.
I think the biggest penalty from the UN is a nasty letter and refusing to validate your parking.
Post a reply