Switch to full style
Current and Upcoming Legislation. Local, State and Federal.

Forum rules

Nothing contained in this section shall be construed as legal advice. All members and guests are advised to perform due diligence in regards to laws and legal actions.
Post a reply

Re: House Bill 1068 - Magazine Law Proposed. filed on 24DEC2

Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:04 pm

PMB wrote:Target shooting is a lawful outdoor recreational activity.

But fuck this. We're facing the endgame right here in Washington state.

Yeah, but interpretation....and you know how that might go.

:facepalm2:

Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:48 pm

So this shit kicker of a AG got a commissioned study back that said magazine bans won't do shit and then he begs the legislature to introduce a magazine ban? WHAT THE FUCK :frust:

Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:57 pm

10? 8? 6? Why does anyone need more than one bullet?

Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:36 am

One more reason for me to stay in OK.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:47 am

TacticalTuna wrote:So this shit kicker of a AG got a commissioned study back that said magazine bans won't do shit and then he begs the legislature to introduce a magazine ban? WHAT THE FUCK :frust:

Is there a link to this "study"?

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:45 am

Pablo wrote:
TacticalTuna wrote:So this shit kicker of a AG got a commissioned study back that said magazine bans won't do shit and then he begs the legislature to introduce a magazine ban? WHAT THE FUCK :frust:

Is there a link to this "study"?

AG angered at absence of gun magazine limit in new report: https://www.heraldnet.com/news/ag-anger ... ew-report/

Actual report here: https://www.scribd.com/document/3953953 ... essed-File

Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:43 am

Thanks TT

Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:24 pm

The rubber stamp committee that was hand chosen to come to the conclusion he wanted couldn't even bullshit a reason for a mag ban AND HE DEMANDS ONE ANYWAYS.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:03 pm

So it doesnt include a "twenty two caliber feeding device" so that means AR and ak74 mags are still safe right?

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:19 pm

shaggy wrote:So it doesnt include a "twenty two caliber feeding device" so that means AR and ak74 mags are still safe right?

You missed the tube fed part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:40 pm

MyNameIs940 wrote:
shaggy wrote:So it doesnt include a "twenty two caliber feeding device" so that means AR and ak74 mags are still safe right?

You missed the tube fed part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure? I'm not good at reading this stuff, you'd think if everyone had to live by these rules they would make them easy enough for everyone to read

Otherwise, we need to make some henry .22's with calico mags just to piss them off. (hell i've built weirder)

Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:27 am

Well Gents.....

Its getting worse. I heard this on the radio this AM.

He (Ferg) wants Ghost Guns and 80 % as well.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/seen-on-kiro ... /895109006

The radio, KOMO, said 80% were included, I haven't found a posted article that actually says that...yet.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:38 am

WaJim wrote:Well Gents.....

Its getting worse. I heard this on the radio this AM.

He (Ferg) wants Ghost Guns and 80 % as well.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/seen-on-kiro ... /895109006

The radio, KOMO, said 80% were included, I haven't found a posted article that actually says that...yet.

Idiots.

Assault Weapons

The Attorney General is again pursuing his legislation in 2019 to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines in Washington state. The bill is sponsored by Sen. Kuderer and Rep. Strom Peterson, D-Edmonds.

“Ghost Guns” Of course Mango Dingo right there.

Ferguson is seeking to restrict the possession and sale of untraceable and undetectable “ghost guns.” In July, Ferguson sued the Trump Administration over its decision to allow the unlimited distribution of downloadable files for 3D-printed guns. A U.S. District Court judge blocked the Trump Administration’s decision, writing that “the untraceable and undetectable nature of these small firearms … poses a unique danger.” The bill to ban the weapons in Washington state is sponsored by Sen. Manka Dhingra, D-Redmond, and Rep. Valdez.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:44 am

Ferguson is seeking to restrict the possession and sale of untraceable and undetectable “ghost guns.”

Allllrighty then... if I have an "untraceable or undetectable" gun, then I'm guessing they don't know I have any??!!??

Fucking idiots.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:48 am

AR15L wrote:
Ferguson is seeking to restrict the possession and sale of untraceable and undetectable “ghost guns.”

Allllrighty then... if I have an "untraceable or undetectable" gun, then I'm guessing they don't know I have any??!!??

Fucking idiots.

This IS worse. Building an 80% (or from a chunk of metal) is far more interesting to me than buying a gun, so now unless I register all my home made items with the precious State of Washington, they can never leave my home for a trip to the range... Without the risk of being apprehended with "illegal guns."
This is utter BS.

Hopefully enough people realize that this is a tyrant's actions... But I fear that enough people are simply afraid of guns enough to push for a foolish infringement that sounds "safe" to them.
Fack.
Post a reply