Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 WaGuns.org Technical Support 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Upon Registration to this site, you will receive an email confirmation. This email confirms that the email address you provided at registration is correct. Your account will NOT be active until you click on the emails "Account Confirmation" link. This email usually takes 2-5 minutes to arrive in your email inbox. Depending on your provider, it may take a few hours. Please make sure that the email did not end up in a spam folder or a similar location. All registration emails will come from webmaster@WaGuns.org.

If you are still experiencing technical difficulties logging into the site, please email webmaster@WaGuns.org directly. Be sure to include the user name you are trying to register with, the email address you tried to register with as well as the approximate date/time you attempted to register.

Thank you!

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:24 pm
Profile WWW

Massivedesign wrote:
Upon Registration to this site, you will receive an email confirmation. This email confirms that the email address you provided at registration is correct. Your account will NOT be active until you click on the emails "Account Confirmation" link. This email usually takes 2-5 minutes to arrive in your email inbox. Depending on your provider, it may take a few hours. Please make sure that the email did not end up in a spam folder or a similar location. All registration emails will come from webmaster@WaGuns.org.

If you are still experiencing technical difficulties logging into the site, please email webmaster@WaGuns.org directly. Be sure to include the user name you are trying to register with, the email address you tried to register with as well as the approximate date/time you attempted to register.

Thank you!

I am a fairly new member. I am experiencing a situation, where when I mae a respons/es post and hit submit the message does NOT show-up on my listing. I am NOT receiving notices nor am I able to “view my responses” from your website. This translates to , timely communication, I am getting the “shaft here”.
Further can you explain the little “dot or dimple” @ the 11 o’clock position on the “circle check” area in front of my post?? I seem to be the ONLY one with this mark.
Please help me correct my listing and right any “glitches” that are occuring.
Thanks
Rob (supercubrob) :angryfire: :stubborn: :whatthe: icon_eek

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:27 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

supercubrob wrote:
I am a fairly new member. I am experiencing a situation, where when I mae a respons/es post and hit submit the message does NOT show-up on my listing. I am NOT receiving notices nor am I able to “view my responses” from your website. This translates to , timely communication, I am getting the “shaft here”.
Further can you explain the little “dot or dimple” @ the 11 o’clock position on the “circle check” area in front of my post?? I seem to be the ONLY one with this mark.
Please help me correct my listing and right any “glitches” that are occuring.
Thanks
Rob (supercubrob) :angryfire: :stubborn: :whatthe: icon_eek

Let's take this step by step.

1) "where when I mae a respons/es post and hit submit the message does NOT show-up on my listing."
Are you saying that when you make a post, of your own ad, what you typed does not show up when you hut submit?

2) "I am NOT receiving notices nor am I able to “view my responses” from your website."
Which notices? There are a couple of different ones. The first thing you need to do is verify your email is correct. Click here: ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details . Then you need to make sure you have notifications turned on. Click here: ucp.php?i=174 and make sure that both "Allow users to send you private messages:" and "Notify me on new private messages:" are checked YES.

“view my responses” - What do you mean by that? If you want to see what people have said to your ad, go look at your ad. If you want to see what YOU have posted, view YOUR posts. You can do this by clicking the link at the upper right that says "view your posts", or just click this link: search.php?search_id=egosearch.

3) Further can you explain the little “dot or dimple” @ the 11 o’clock position on the “circle check” area in front of my post?? I seem to be the ONLY one with this mark.
That dimple means that YOU have made a post in that thread. YOU see it because YOU made a post. In the threads that I have made a post in, I see it as well. Because I made a post.

4) Please help me correct my listing and right any “glitches” that are occuring.
Correct your listing? If you would like to edit your listings find your post(s), then click the EDIT button on the upper right of the post. Also, right below the big WaGuns banner, there is a link that says FAQ. If you click that, it gives a lot of info on how to do these things.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:47 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Also are you clicking on the "Preview" or "Save draft" versus "Submit" button? icon_eek

If you are clicking on a button and not seeing it... listed on thread... it might be one of these buttons. You need to click "Submit"

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:07 am

Hello,

I am a new member. I inadvertently posted an ad to wrong classified catagory. Can I simply move classified ad or do I have to delete and start over?

Classified ad in question: **FOR SALE** CHRISTENSEN ARMS CARBON FIBER STOCK
Posted under "Rifles" instead of "Parts and Accessories"

Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:46 am
Founding Father
Founding Father

WalterM wrote:
Hello,

I am a new member. I inadvertently posted an ad to wrong classified catagory. Can I simply move classified ad or do I have to delete and start over?

Classified ad in question: **FOR SALE** CHRISTENSEN ARMS CARBON FIBER STOCK
Posted under "Rifles" instead of "Parts and Accessories"

You aren't able to move threads but the staff here can. In a case like this you can just reply to your own posting and ask that it be moved. Staff will move it to the correct location and remove the extra posting.

Most times we will catch these and move them to the correct location without even needing to be asked. :thumbsup2:

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:03 am

For some reason when I log onto my account through my computer, it says I have been permanently banned from this board for being hostile and unbalanced. I have not even logged in fora couple months. I have also never said anything negative or had anyone have negative comments to me. What gives????

Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

centerstage wrote:
For some reason when I log onto my account through my computer, it says I have been permanently banned from this board for being hostile and unbalanced. I have not even logged in fora couple months. I have also never said anything negative or had anyone have negative comments to me. What gives????

My guess would be it has to do with your two missing posts.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Unbalanced?
Oh shit! :bonghit:

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:26 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

centerstage wrote:

PM Sent

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:30 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
centerstage wrote:

PM Sent

:Admin: :peep: :diggin: :runforthehills:

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:38 pm

What missing posts

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

centerstage wrote:
What missing posts

what he is refuring to is if you check your post there is only two that show up (now that you have 4 post's) and two that have been deleted most likey they were in something that was for sale and have since been deleted for one reason or another. he means nothing bad just joking around (it happens a lot around here)

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:08 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

mash man wrote:
centerstage wrote:
What missing posts

what he is refuring to is if you check your post there is only two that show up (now that you have 4 post's) and two that have been deleted most likey they were in something that was for sale and have since been deleted for one reason or another. he means nothing bad just joking around (it happens a lot around here)

Exactly. His "missing" posts are in a for-sale thread that was deleted.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:21 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

And his IP issue has been resolved. His ISP gave him an IP of a user that was previously ban hammered. Small world!

Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next