Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:20 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 New member with the newest shop in the Northwest 

Wanted to say hello and introduce our gun shop, Para Bellum of Seattle.
Our doors will soon open and we look forward to earning your valued business.

As we build out our Seattle location we'll be putting regular updates on our website, www.parabellum.us.com. We're scheduled to open for business in May 2012, and until then we'll be posting information regarding our unique approach to the business of providing you the very best service, pricing and selection of firearms and shooting accessories.

Our contact information is on our web and we look forward to talking with you soon!

Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:27 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks, all, for the welcome and good luck pat on the back.

Though the two of us have been working on developing the business model for close to a year, we've tried to keep it under wraps until we knew our launch would be close. So even though we've kept it a secret, many shooters, primarily in the South End, will recognize the two of us instantly.

We have spent a few thousand hours in our spare time looking at every possible element of the retail gun firearms business. After talking with so many vendors at SHOT SHOW a couple of years ago and with direct gun shop management experience, we designed this shop around one core requirement:

Deliver on a second to none, Customer Experience. That, is community building.

For some, the shooting industry is a first-line, life blood if you are a professional. Others, rely on firearms for defensive needs. But the vast majority of shooters also appreciate shooting from the context of a sport; for the fun of it. It is an addictive hobby as everyone knows all too well.

Many gun shops begin with the thought that, "Hey, I like my hobby so much that I think I'll open a shop." And that is an excellent idea no doubt. Anything to exercise what's left of our Rights.

In order for a gun shop to truly excel at delivering on high quality service, selection, pricing, and community-building (our firearms community that is), the administrative end of things must be managed very effectively and efficiently. Cost controls (among many other things)=buying power. Buying power=volume. Volume brings you the items you want and need at a price point that builds a loyalty to a shop. Begin with the end in mind.

But there's so much more to it than that when it comes to keeping the doors open and the lights on at a gun shop. And for that, I encourage everyone to continue to check our web for updates as we approach opening day.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:25 pm
Profile WWW

Oh, and keep an eye on our logo. When we open, you'll know why the white ribbon had been blank.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:27 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]